“A newly opened Dong Juan in BF Homes Paranaque”
Review of Dong Juan - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dong Juan
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were so glad to see a Dong Juan restaurant newly opened in BF Homes Paranaque. This is a restaurant chain that originated from Cebu. It was a Friday night and the restaurant was already full when we arrived. We had to wait awhile for one table to be empty. My kids happily waited, while me and my husband bought bread from a nearby bakery. My kids went ahead and ordered Dong Juan's All Meat Special Pizza, DJ Ultimate Bacon Burger, DJ Red Hot Chili Burger, and DJ Mushroom Cheeseburger, plus onion rings. Inclusive of Lemon Ice Tea each our total bill was around P 1,200.00. Not bad for a satisfying dinner. The burgers were well grilled and the fat taken out already; therefore not so bad for us seniors. The special pizza was so delicious, we promised ourselves to order take out next time we visit.
All in all a truly delicious dinner, in a clean restaurant, and good value for the money you pay.
Kudos to Dong Juan.