Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Theater Visit

Great food selection at their foodcourt! Clean. Nice theater with great acoustics! Friendly and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
evsantosjr
Texas City, Texas
via mobile
Player Stadium

I commend Mr Louie Estrada for an excellent customer service. He was very accomodating, polite... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $23.00
More Info
from $395.00
More Info
All reviews sky tower food court noodles solaire resort red lantern courteous staff excellent customer service gaming area stayed here buffet breakfast front desk manila bay nice hotel rooms are clean room service swimming pool slot machines
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2019

My 2nd time,Very Accommodating & Mr.Kierby Avelino is very nice & kind staff
Over All Thumbs up.......

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

The rooms here are superb.. ours were a delight. I did not even want to get out. This hotel offers everything 5 star luxury from breakfast to toilet amenities to the things one can see and do inside. I love Solaire and its location. I dream of going back here again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Casino quite famous! In general very crowdy. People are friendly. We can play easily as so many table. Ambiance quite fine, but no attraction for people who are not playing. Anyway, we have a good time.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Maricris & rizza have been very attentive and efficient in their line of work. It is not easy to walk beautifully with a tray full of beverages. Cudos to all of them!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

I visited solaire casino with my friends we are very happy to meet ur staners lady Mae,Charmaine, Cecilia, and your cashier Jeremia your sever Izzy von and the bartender Richard ,we are very satisfied for the service and very friendly and always smiling to us