“"Great Hotel with Top notch, world class customer service””

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Paranaque
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family loves to travel and stay in 5 star Hotels. We decided to stay in Solaire to celebrate mother's day and it was truly a memorable experience for us. We were able to relax, unwind and have a great time.

I was impressed on how your team made us feel welcomed and at home.
From the moment we arrived, Ms. Jia Yutuc, Senior Manager and her staff Joy and Grace made sure that we were well taken cared of during our stay in Solaire. They were very accommodating and gracious answering all our queries and rendered assistance each and every time. They even assisted us and gave recommendations on what to do in the Hotel, we then bought tickets and watched the concert and had a sumptous dinner afterwards.

Solaire is Truly one of the great hotels I have ever stayed in and I would come back again and recommend it to my friends.

Thank you for the wonderful experience, we will definitely come back.

2  Thank Itsmeaileeny

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast buffet is just abysmal! It does not even compare to other 5 star hotels' breakfast spread. I also noticed that everyone, the front desk staff, the bell boys, the waiters are just plain rude. Where did you get these people?! I think this is a casino that happens to have a 'hotel' next to it... Ugh! Stay at marriott or at the hyatt just not at this terrible hotel!

7  Thank jextar
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Hummm!!! Where to start !!!!!!! That is the worst hotel I ever stayed !!!! I have been stayed over 4 times in your hotel! Frankly, I am sorry to mention his name "Alec (unkind staff)" who is very rude to me and did'nt show me a what is hospitality at all!!!! He was gigling when I was spoke to manager!! HOW REDICULIOUS it is !!!!!!!He is not qualifided waht is a hospitalited!!!! Even Manger was not outstanding and just try to avoid that case! i was really disappointed and not to stay at all!!!! I NEVER EVER SYAT THERE as long as he is there !!!
I NEVER EVER visit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you can understand( it was not my fist time to have this experience!!!) Even my freiend are same !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sallybae
Solaire R, Manager at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear sallybae,

Thank you very much for taking time out to relay your concerns regarding your recent stay. The experience you had with our Front Desk Agent was certainly not reflective of the hotel’s standards. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment that was caused. Kindly be assured that we will address the issues you highlighted and immediately work on improvements.

Once again, we appreciate your patronage of the hotel and for sharing your experiences with us. We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Jia S. Yutuc
Senior Manager, Guest Service

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Have tried several hotel breakfast buffets and this is one of the worst, if not the worst i have tried. Arrived at 845am. About 50 percent of the dishes were EMPTY. The replenishment was extremely slow and if you dont stand by the dish you want, you will wait forever and never get to eat. I came with a hungry stomach and NOT one main entree was available, no tapa, no tocino, no sausages, no longganiza, no corned beef. Absolutely nothing to eat! This is an over rated hotel. Will not come back and will not recommend to friends! Even if I forgive the food, the waitstaff are bad as well. We begged for coffee for some 6x which took so long! Bussing out was slow as well, the plates accumulated at our table too long. As we call staff to attend to us, they practically ignore and snob us, even the supervisor did. Terrible!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank annabanana70
Reviewed June 6, 2014

It's fambam once again, a late summer get away before schools opening. We were contemplating on where to go something not too far and costly but enjoyable and my husband suggests Solaire.

I have to say my kids were excited to check in for the pool and aircon and my husband for the food lol!

In our confirmation check in is at 2p.m & check out at 12:00a.m, fair enough. Yes it's just an overnight stay since we just want to take a swim and experience Solaire. We were informed an hour before 2 that our check in time moved to 3p.m instead so it's just fine with us since my husband & I came from Unilab Run 2 that morning and kinda tired.

We arrived a little before 3 and we can't checked in yet due to full reservation. Our supposed to be room has occupants and we need to wait a little more time for them to leave and clean the room. Angel, the one attending us apologized and explained well though and offered us a welcome drink at their Dragon Bar.

We lounge around while waiting have some selfies & groupies and ate at their "food court" food was great though a bit pricey but it's a hotel so it's expected.

Time to check in Yey!!! At 6:00p.m hahahaha yes from 2:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m. Our room were upgraded but not on the Bay view side which I originally requested. Kids and I informed pool will be close at 7:00p.m so we decided to take a dip even for an hour anyway that's what we came for.

Solaire pool has a great view of Manila bay it's not crowded and very clean. Changing room downstairs is separate from Restroom and showers are located near pool side. Size of the pool is a bit longer compared to Marriott Hotel and they have 3 small jacuzzi's near 3 private cabana's. By the way, in Marriott there's Steam bath room, Jacuzzi room and a Sauna free of use and for me Solaire pool is just ordinary well maybe because I have been to Marina Bay Infinity pool.

Our accommodation included buffet breakfast for 2 at Fresh and we just add on for the 2 kids (1,100/pax++) and I must say it's all worth it since they have wide array to choose from and their all delicious and appetizing to the eyes that makes you want some more even though your tummy has nothing space to put on lol!

Over all experience is great, oh and they also adjust our check out time to 3:00 p.m I could say it's quite expensive for an overnight escapade but it's worth to try!

Have fun!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Gelicioud
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Since we had a bad experience with Resortworld, my mother and went to Solaire and checked it out. We enjoyed every bit of it. The place was beautiful and eventhough we don't have kids, it was kid friendly. They have various food outlets and the food was very good and reasonable price for the portion they serve you. The casinos are very clean and not so smoky eventhough it is a smoking zone. The attendants in the casinos are professional, friendly and actually working unlike the Resortworld attendants were they chat amongst themselves and curse alot.
The only thing that is a downer in Solaire is that they have limited complimentary shuttles. I wish that they would add more locations for pick-up and drop off. Since we lived far, it would be nice to be able to get a complimentary shuttle closer to where we live.
But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed their resort casinos.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rocky C

Dear Rocky C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent visit at Solaire Resort & Casino. Although a number of our services and facilities were to your satisfaction, kindly be advised that we are currently looking into the expansion of our Hop & Drop complimentary shuttles to cater to popular demand.

We thank you very much for bringing this matter to our attention. It is through such guest feedback that we are able to improve our services. We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcoming you back at Solaire Resort & Casino in the not too distant future.

Jia S. Yutuc
Senior Manager, Guest Service

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My family and I stayed overnight and it was a great experience. The room is indeed very clean with big bathroom. The pool is big with lifeguard on duty. The kids are safe for they provide life vests for them. The staff are polite as well. Except for the room rate that's very expensive.

3  Thank QueenHelena
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paranaque
Hyatt City of Dreams Manila
Conrad Manila
Conrad Manila
#3 of 33 in Pasay
Red Planet Aseana City, Manila

Been to Solaire Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!