Green Mango Inn
$266
$239
$156
Hyatt.com
Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
$57
$35
Orbitz.com
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
$45
$307
DG Grami Hotel(Paranaque)
$35
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed in this place last year and it was horrible! We stayed in the private room with sharing bathroom. The room was dirty and we saw cockroaches on the floor (which was expected from Manila) but the dirty part was the pillows and the bed sheets. They had sweat stains and make up on the pillow cases. The bathroom was also dirty, it had hair all over the place and mold and soap growing on the wall. The AC in the room did not work well and it appear to have some kind of animal living in it. It is also in a very inconvenient location, It is not easy to find and hard to get to places. Honestly, find another place instead! The staff was usefull, however try to avoid you as much as possible.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed at this hostel about a year ago (July 2012) and it was definitely a negative experience. The staff was nice and I enjoyed the outdoor space and free beer, but the hostel is far from everything, with uncomfortable beds and a generally sketchy vibe. I had almost all of my money stolen while staying there and while it was not the fault of the staff (the other person in my room stole it) they did not mention that lockers were available when I arrived, nor did they follow up with me about it afterwards as they said they would. There were no lockers in the room so far as I could see. Also, when I realized my money had been taken and called them, they said it was likely the other person in my room, because the same thing had just happened to the person who had stayed in the room before me, with the same roommate (Why did you let him stay in the room if you thought he was stealing?!). It was a terrible way to start my first solo vacation, though I did learn the importance of keeping your things on you at ALL times :/ All in all, there are better hostels than this in Manila.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sareva517
Reviewed April 26, 2013

When it takes 2 hours and 3 modes of transport to get to the centre you know your not in a good location. Hotel was basic, definitely not modern but staff were friendly, room had air-con and was clean. However the location is not even on the map of the lonely planet guide and it took too long to get anywhere, even the airport was a 40 minute drive because of constant heavy traffic. Would look for somewhere closer to downtown Manila.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Positives:
- Free beer on arrival (always a winner)
- Decent location for airport
- Nice staff

Negatives:
- May have just been the guests there that night but felt a little as if I was staying with regular Sexpats
- Walls very thin, noisy neighbours
- On a compound, which although is very safe, a little quiet and out the way.
- Aircon at head level lying in bed, giving me brainfreeze, but too hot without.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We arrived at the Green mango inn after a 30 hour journey from England just wanting some sleep.
We were too tired to even look at our room before we payed. big mistake. We got given a box room with no window. the curtain just opened onto the wall. the aircon looked pretty dodgy and the sheets weren't clean. There was absolutely no air in the room (even the aircon was warm) We asked to have another room but it had gone by the time we had got back to reception.
The next day we asked to move and they showed us a much nicer room with a big window and much more space. The difference was unbelievable, lots more air, space and it was even cheaper because we had a shared bathroom (P700)
The garden was really nice, the staff were friendly and there was a nice chill out/ restaurant area with 3 computers free for use.
It is a out of central manila so easy to get to the airport.
This is a good budget guesthouse but make sure you get one of the rooms upstairs. NOT ALONG THE HALLWAY BEHIND RECEPTION.
I will go back on that condition.

Room Tip: Upstairs room. Or anything not on the first hallway behind reception.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple