“Great food, value for money!”

Little Quiapo Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 355 Restaurants in Paranaque
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My daughter celebrated her 3rd birthday here.. I was checking other restaurants' menu and price though I already have Little Quiapo in mind.. And after a few comparisons, I was right. Little Quiapo it is! I ordered for 20pax, 4 orders each of kaldereta, bihon guisado, lechon kwali, lumpia shanghai and tokwat baboy. And since we were already a regular customer, and we'll be arriving at lunch time when many walk-in customers come and it's a Sunday, they provided a room for us.. We even had take home from what I had ordered.. Food is great! Affordable price! And most of all, very courteous and attentive staff! We didn't even notice the time 'coz we're having a great time.. A staff politely informed us that there's another event after us so they can have time to clean up.. Little Quiapo is our second home-- where family and friends meet for good food!

2  Thank rvillanuevacruz

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Whenever there is a surprise visit from relatives, Little Quiapo's take-out palabok sa bilao never fails to deliver smiles from them. Hot, appetizing, and delicious it's a complete meal by itself! You can never go wrong with it. My mother also love their patented halo-halo, (she used to eat at the Little Quiapo Resto in front of JRC in Mandaluyong way back in the 60's).

But, I was a bit disappointed when they closed their 2 branches inside Betterliving Subdivision. I don't know why but I'm sure business is good here for they have lots of loyal customers ...including me. But anyways I don't mind driving 30 mins. to BF again...and again just to have a nice meal at this old but great restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

little quiapo was the home of phillipinos good food own and manage by mr bartolome, little quiapo is famous for halohalo ,palabok and kare kare also they sell meryenda or snak foods if you visit the phillipines try eating at little quiapo youll taste the pillipino food in one restaurant

1  Thank zhyxstroy3
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were just looking for a place to eat and we found this place in BF. We ordered palabok because from what I read online it is the must try. The palabok was great. The lumpiang shanghai was also good, not the commercial kind that is all wrap and no filling. Their halo-halo is not memorable but still a nice dessert. I would definitely go back to order the palabok again and maybe try other dishes. It is a small restaurant so you do not need to worry about too many crowd. We also ate outside as there were a lot of people inside.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I grew up with Little Quiapo. In high school, I was always the one asked to go to this restaurant, to buy a bilao or two of pansit palabok. When I was in college, there was a branch near UP, so I found myself there several times as well. Every time there was a celebration at home, or when we were just too plain lazy to cook dinner, Little Quiapo provided a quick, easy, and tasty solution to our quandary.

To me, pansit palabok ought to be exactly like the way they prepared it. Bar none. Anything else is not pansit palabok to me. It was to overflowing with the shrimp sauce, and heaped with all the wonderful goodies - shrimp slices, squid, celery, eggs, spring onions, traces of homemade pork rind..

Years have passed and Little Quiapo has gone to the dogs. The pansit palabok remains as the ONLY thing worth ordering of late. This used to be a thriving soda fountain. And now it became just a mere take-out facility. This place sorely needs a re-birth. Some renovation, some review of their menu. It honestly is pretty sad that other less savory options have surpassed them a hundred times over in terms of growth.

2  Thank BogsFab