Selected this location just for one night when I flew into Manila and wanted something close to the airport which is was, but it took so long to get through the crowded streets in the taxi, something in Makati would have been about the same travel time and in a much better location. The main negative here is the location, not in a business or tourist district, the view out of our window was of shanty homes. In the future I would chose Makati instead. The room was more like a condo, small kitchen with two bedrooms and a very small bathroom. When you used the sink in the bathroom your backside bumped up against the door. Kitchen was adequate if you were to use it but we did not, although there was nothing in the kitchen as far as utensils, plated, pans etc so if you wanted to cook you would have to bring your own. Rooms were clean and internet, tv and air conditioning were all good. Service at the desk during our brief stay was good.
Over all nothing really wrong here but not in the best part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels wants to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Isabelle Royale Paranaque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Garden Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Garden Hotel Paranaque
- Isabelle Royale Paranaque Metro Manila, Philippines