This hotel is ideal if you want somewhere affordable & clean to stay for a few nights close to the airport.
The rooms are large, clean and well furnished. The bathroom is fine, with a good shower and hot water.
The location is a small village, away from the main areas in Manila - so it's not a 5star resort or hotel (if you want that kind of place you will have to pay a lot more to stay in the city).
I enjoyed my stay here, it made a real change from the busy parts of Manila; the main street outside the hotel has everything you need for a few days (7/11 Grocery store, bakery & other small eateries; hairdressers and other salons).
I never had any problems staying here, there is free wi-fi in the lobby, the reception staff are helpful.
If you are planning to travel and do things in the city or visit places like MOA, this is probably not the best location, as you will be paying for taxis each way.
Recommended for a quiet stay outside of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels wants to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Isabelle Royale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Garden Hotel Paranaque
- Isabelle Garden Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Royale Hotel Metro Manila/Paranaque, Philippines