I have stayed at Isabella Garden hotel twice in the past and I am looking to stay again soon. For the price it is average for the piso you spend. I never felt in danger from the neighborhood and never had any problems and I go out for food and taking pictures. Matter of fact everyone was friendly and I am from the US and Bohol. Tricycles are very cheap and I use them to go to the end of the runway to take airplane pictures. Their top floor is also open to the outside providing an excellant vantage point to take pictures of planes taking off or landing at the airport. No noise problem either from the airport. The rooms I have had have been clean with no problem. Free pick up from the airport was great and once I had to take a taxi who was paid by the hotel. Other than that save me a room because I am coming back in a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels wants to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Isabelle Royale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Garden Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Garden Hotel Paranaque
- Isabelle Royale Hotel Metro Manila/Paranaque, Philippines