“excellent food”

Manila, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We always ate at Luk Foo Paranaque and we tried other famous chinese restaurant but we always good back to this place. The fish most specially steam lapulapu is the best fresh and tasty. They have the best spinach soup and pineapple rice so is the yang chow and they always accept complaints with grace, The price is reasonable on what you expect for what you ate. Even my friends who I would bring along love this place.

• Visited December 2012

quezon city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luk Foo congressional branch”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We're regular guests at Luk Foo congressional branch. Our week is never complete without eating at this branch. They have excellent staff, even the chef gets out of the kitchen to entertain guests. My favorite is the stuffed eggplant, its not in their menu anymore but they especially cooked it for us per request and you can order a set menu for six persons at 60% of the price for 12 px so you don't need to gather a complete table for 12 to enjoy the fried pigeon, crabs etc. at very reasonable price.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank rojean n
Manila, Philippines
“Quality ingredients for their dishes, good value for a great dining experience.”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I have tried 3 of their branches and the best food and service is at E. Rodriguez Ave. I always order the same dishes: Salt & Pepper Spareribs, Spinach Soup, and Broccoli and Scallops. I find they make these dishes perfectly, better than the starred restaurants in hotels. I also love their 3-way Peking Duck. And the best thing is that you get to eat good food at a good price. After eating a meal from them you expect to pay a high price so their relatively average price is a nice surprise.

1 Thank Caryl G
pque
“salisi gang in this chinese resto”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

beware!!! just this afternoon 8-16-09 my aunt's bag was stolen while we were eating. we were at the 2nd level, round table near the window. there's "salisi gang" here and the staff and management were useless. aside from the non-cooperation, they have mismatched statements during the investigation

5 Thank yzmd
Manila
“Big on Serving, Big in Savings”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I wasn't paying attention to this restaurant at first because I thought it was just like all the rest. But one Sunday evening, my boyfriend and I were very hungry already and I didn't feel like eating at Jollibee at that time, so we decided to eat at Luk Foo.

The restaurant's interior wasn't bad, so I thought it would be more pricey than its' counterparts. But surprisingly, it wasn't. Their rice toppings and noodle soups were served in BIG portions. It's actually for sharing already. And the food? it was good. Better than most Chinese and Cantonese restaurants out there with the fraction of the cost.

Luk Foo restaurants are located only in most Pure Gold Supermarkets. I think it's a tie-up of some sort. You should try this one out.

5 Thank brutallyHonestVixen