Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Booking.com$57
ZenHotels.com
eDreams$57
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Aside from its location, there is nothing to rave about this hotel. Very basic and not so clean hotel. It's very close to the airport especially terminal 4. We stayed in a family room with view of shanty houses.It is a good value for money for a stopover while waiting for your next flight but I would not stay here more than 1 night.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2016

the only problem i had in this hotel is the room variation, other than that all is well. we booked for 4+1 person and we didnt like our first choice when we actually saw the family room4 so we decided to go for the executive room(4+1) but i was confused when the desk attendant gave us the exuctive 3person which i immediately recognized. i was expecting a 2x queen sized bed and a couch for executive room4 as you can see clearly detailed at their site but they took us into executive room3 having 1queen size bed, a single bed and a couch. At first i thought it was a mistake so i went back and ask the desk attendant and was surprised when she told us the couch is considered as a bed. well as you can see clearly at their site the existence and difference of executive room4 and executive room3 so i was dissapointed. it could have been a perfect stay. -hellazit

Room tip: well it would be obvious to expect noise and air polution if a room is located near the street. better get rooms located at the back.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2016

2nd time stayed improved from last year,so friendly and if your passing through want some peace and quiet this is your hotel.its also very cheap,foods great.I rate it as good as a 5star hotel anywhere.

Room tip: 635 six floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

As the title say's "cheap and cheerful". For the plane spotter it is great and for the general traveler it is good. Again I was with a group so check in was good if a bit chaotic but we all got our rooms.
The reception area is ok if a bit small but it is cool. Most needed. The front desk staff are all rightish. The rooms are very basic but for the money paid all right. I had a twin (2 beds) room which was good. Somewhere to put my case.The bed was comfortable and I slept well. There is a wardrobe unit where you can hang your cloths also some draws. It served its purpose. Along the window wall is a long table top the full length of the room. There are a couple chairs which where just a bit low for working at the table top. Between the beds are 2 bedside cabinets. Also there was or is a nice big TV with a good selection of channels. Just right for me as I was there the day of the "Brexit" vote in the UK so news channel on all day or at least when I was in the room. The one thing that are in short supply are power points. I had to hunt for one and eventually found behind one of the bedside cabinets but then you need long leads to reach your computer on the table top. The room was clean except behind the bedside cabinet. Quite a lot of dust and other stuff but then you would not normally see this unless you moved the cabinet.
The bathroom was ok. The shower was great, A wash basin etc and clean towels. Now the only other power point is in the bathroom which is where I plugged in my kettle. Only a bar of soap and a sachet of hair shampoo provided.
As you might expect there is NOT a kettle provided here. (I always have my own with me) No fridge either. So all in all not bad. The air con worked well thankfully as i do not get on well with the humidity.
The coffee shop on the ground floor is open until 22.00 (10PM) and the food here is good. Staff are good as well. I recommend this place for eating if you do not want to chance the main road outside to walk to somewhere else.
Now they also have a roof top bar which is the place for plane spotters to be as you can see most of the airport but you can see all planes landing or taking off but you will need to use flight radar 24.
Since my last stay here they have extended the hotel and thus the roof top area has doubled in size which is good if you are in a group. there is a bar here which also does food (same menu as the coffee shop). The roof top area is normally open Monday to Saturday from 16.00 till 23.00 (closed on Sunday) but when a group is there they open it up for us on the Sunday. there are power points all around this area. But be ware. There is no shade so during the day it gets very hot up there. If you are travelling alone they will open the roof area for you before time so long as you let them know when you book but you must book on their own web site. there are 2 lifts to get to the floors. Some of the rooms are smoking (good for me).
There is free wi fi in all area's and it is good. So all in all would I stay there again. YES.

Room tip: The rooms at the front of the hotel are very noisy as they face the main road. Traffic is on the go 24 hours a day.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank countessfoxylady
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

I was very surprised what I got for the money. Very clean hotel, great room with comfortable beds. Friendly staff all around.
Close to airport. The area where it's located it's alright.
For sure I recommend!