Nichols Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Nuwa(Paranaque)
View Hotel
All reviewslarge roomrooms are basicsingle bedearly flightfollowing morningthe ground floorasiafitaxisubercafemoa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

One reason I particularly like booking in this hotel is they have a complimentary pick up. Friendly staff and very near the airport terminals. I initially thought it was of good value since it is not so pricey compared to other hotels in Manila. But the more I stay here the more I realized that it rather fits the bed and breakfast classification based on their facilities.

Their tocino is a must try! I recommend it.

Overall, I like my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here as we arrived in manila at 2.10am and then was flying to boracay at 11am that same day. The hotel itself was okay but was a massive ripoff, they overcharged me for the transfers and then took my money out of my account without my permission and now wont return my emails. I can guarantee there will be much better places just as close to the airport where you wont get overcharged.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Samantha N
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Three of us stayed in a family room with a double and a single bed for one night. The room was comfortable and clean with good air conditioning. We were offered a choice of breakfast which were all lovely and the staff organised a taxi for us on departure. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great Hotel and service gave me a late check out of 16:00 at no extra charge also roof top bar is Peaceful and beautiful view very cold beer friendly and very customer oriented staff. Nice shower and water pressure comfortable bed extra pillows wifi in some rooms not all just request the room with wifi

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel is near the airport and that is the only positive. It took over 30 minutes to get from Terminal one and about 30 minutes from Terminal three. The rate was much too high for the quality. This is at best a one star hotel. There is no internet or wifi in the rooms. No water to drink and I had to go to the lobby to buy water and I found the bottles were not sealed so i suspected they were refilled. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo