“Built near a fault line and beside a river that floods”
Review of SM Marikina

SM Marikina
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Marikina
Reviewed August 20, 2014

SM stores are the go-to place for most Filipinos. I recently discovered SM Marikina, a nice, cozy place, plenty of parking and accessible. Not much to do. Just a lot of restaurants, overpriced brand places (but wait for the sale!) and an easy escape if you get caught in the Aurora Blvd. traffic. What's really exciting is that when it rains, the surrounding areas could be flooded. (The parking area is high enough to take a deluge.) In an earthquake the whole thing could collapse to a rubble because just so near is the Marikina Fault Line. Makes for a memorable shopping experience though.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This place seriously blows!! First off, they sell items made of cheap material. Secondly, the very few universal brands they sell are ridiculously marked up!! Beware buyers!!! It's about quantity at this store, not quality. The sales reps are extremely aggressive and as a consumer, I felt very annoyed about that. Their return policy is absurd!!! I purchased one Gingerbread blouse at SM megamall for my niece and on the 2nd day of having it I noticed the button was broken! I took it back to SM marikina and they told me because the button was damaged, I would have to take it back to SM mega mall. LMAO, you serious?? I (the consumer) purchased a damaged blouse from your store and instead of allowing me to return it to the nearest store, you make me bring it all the way to a store that's 30 minutes away during traffic hour?! Wow. I guess that's how they treat their customers. Greedy, selfish c**ts!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This mall is located beside marikina river. The exterior looks like an airport. There's not much to do here. It's small unlike any other malls and there's just restaurants and merchants at this mall.