Tripadvisor

Review of Fino Deli

Fino Deli
Ranked #17 of 233 Restaurants in Marikina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After having dinner with my friends, we went to this place to have a night cap. The place was full and we have to queue. It took a half an hour wait and finally there was a vacant table for five. We would have enjoyed our wine n cheese, if not for the noise of a group of six. They were so loud that we could hardly hear each other and could not converse with each other. Thinking that this is supposed to be a fine dining restaurant and not a beer garden, we called the attention of one of the servers if she could kindly request that group to tone down their loud voices and laughter. We were informed that they could not do it. Thus, instead of enjoying ourselves, we opted to leave the place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

Classic Italian feel. Great authentic food and a good selection of wines. Comfortable atmosphere and well appointed facilities. Clean

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

It was a rare night out and we wanted to experience something different.
Good food, good service, good ambiance.

I was only able to take photos of two dishes but aside from the Truffle Wild Mushroom and Tomahawk Porkchops, the group also tried the Pasta Negra, Chicken Kiev, pizza etc.

I find the food fairly priced and taste really good. The servings are big so you should be prepared to eat up! I was surprised how big the Tomahawk Porkchops was. Oh and you can ask them to cut it for you as the plate kinda moves around when you’re doing the cutting on your table. Or maybe it was just my friend? LoL but saves you time and effort, trust me it’s good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed wine night at this place. Great food and customer service. Ambiance is really nice. Amazing find in Marikina.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

The place is really lovely and cozy. Great place for friends who are reuniting after some time. I love the truffle pasta..the serving is really huge and the taste is heavenly coz I love truffle. Not a fn of wines but the wine is authentic.

Date of visit: June 2019