“Spacious, cool and secure”
other travelers have booked this property
Rental Condo Kitchen & Dining Rooms Rental Condo Bedrooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Rental Condo Kitchen & Dining Rooms
Rental Condo Bedrooms
Kauai ent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rod L
“Spacious, cool and secure”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

There were 8 of us in our group and the space was good enough to accomodate our busy schedules. Second floor location meant it was an ease to use the stairs coming in and out of Ohana.

Kitchen had all the necessities. Lounge was 4/5. Matresses were firm and pillows abundant.

I would definitely rent here again when in the Philippines.

Cheers

Your age range 50-64
GoPlaces7...
“Very Good, The owner was very nice.”
Reviewed September 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Cleanliness, The owner was very friendly. Las Pinas Ohana Condo. The place was perfect to the whole Family.

ScottRG71
Hot Springs
“Nice, adequate Condo rental in a good area.”
Reviewed March 14, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

In truth, I might be a little generous in rating this place Average based on the fact that the swimming pool and gym amenities that they clearly advertise as being included in the rental rate was in fact not so when I rented this place this past February 2017. Roberto (Condo owner) told me that property mgmt had changed the rules last year and were now charging guests for the use of the mentioned amenities that I see are still being advertised as being included. Roberto told me when I retrieved the keys to the Condo that there would be a fee of 50 php per person each day to use the swimming pool and gym, which I was fine with even though again those amenities were advertised as being included. However, when I went to pay the fee on one of the days during my stay, the attendant seemed a bit confused and ultimately told me it would be 112 php per person...I ended up passing on using the facilities out of mistrust and frustration. Another issue I had was with the lack of parking over night for my rental. Property security was really good but a bit over zealous...almost to the point of harassing. Roberto had supposedly worked a deal to allow me to park my rental overnight for 150 php per night which I thought was more than reasonable, but it didn't really work smoothly and as a result, I ended up having Security knock on the door three separate times to have me relocate my rental. Roberto apologized for that debacle and told me that on my next trip to give him at least a months notice and he would secure a specific parking space for me at an additional cost, which I told him I didn't mind as long as I had an "assigned" parking space through the duration of my stay. With the aforementioned in mind, I would still give this rental another shot based on the quality of the Condo, good location, adequate security and the friendly, accommodating owners. Just don't expect the swimming pool and gym facilities to be included unless you are told so by the owners and if you plan on having a rental during your stay make sure to ask Roberto to secure an assigned parking space for you...otherwise you're going to find parking to be inconvenient.

Your age range 35-49
MyrnaP_12
Oslo, Norway
“Pleasant Place to stay!”
Reviewed October 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

This condo is airy and the balcony from the living room is overlooking a wide empty land of manicured grass which is surprising to find when you are in the middle of Manila. We paid a cash deposit of PHP4500.- for the 2 sets of keys for the unit and any accidental damages to the property which was refunded before we left. If you need parking space this can be arranged with the Security Officers located next to the pool area.at PHP150.- per day. Public transports are available outside the main entrance of the property. It would have been nice if given an option to pay a cleaning person during stay to keep the property spotless rather than us since we wanted to maximise our holiday period. Having said that the owner most probably did not offer for security reasons. Locable coded Security Box would be nice to keep passport and special docs. Otherwise our stay was hassle-free and the owner was very quick to fix any issues plus she leaves us to enjoy the accommodation and facilities without breathing on our back (as some does!). I would highly recommend this apartment to others and will definitely use this apartment again in the near future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Airy and bright accommodation - plenty of windows to open to let the breeze in.
Liked least: Ceiling rain shower head needs changing from the Master Bedroom Bath/R
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 12, 2015
Many thanks to Myrna's points of concern. These are properly noted and rectified for future guests' pleasant stay. Thank you Myrna for calling my attention to these. Moreover you are always welcome to come back, as you have expressed.

Lissa
jonahT40
United Kingdom
“Great Condo Unit to Stay..Highly Recommended...A+++”
Reviewed April 29, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

It was a great experience staying in this beautiful condo unit. It was a great pleasure dealing with Ms. Lissa Tan, the owner, she was very professional, accommodating and friendly.

The condo unit was very clean, smells fresh and you will feel like it is your home, it has most of the things you needed from the bedrooms, kitchen, living room & bathrooms with the bonus of a laundry at the deck...

The location is near Southmall, Robinsons, Ayala Town Center and Festival Mall. The security in this place is so good you will feel safe staying here. Hat's off to the Security and Staff in this place, they're very accommodating, helpful and always polite.

The 2 bedrooms has a/c units which were all quiet and all 3 bedrooms has ceiling fans...I particularly like the towels and some toiletries available, in case, you run out of stock.

The only one thing you have to make sure is the parking slot, make sure you coordinate it with Lissa in advance, as sometimes, the parking's always full.

Overall, I/we highly recommend this place and we are so looking forward to book this place again in the near future.

Better than Hotel... A+++

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 12, 2015
Thank you Jonah for the great review! I wish you would come back one day. Nice meeting you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing