“Pizza with Love”

Shakey's
Ranked #13 of 194 Restaurants in Las Pinas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Shakey's product is more of a pasta and pizzas. It's a bit pricey compare to other fast food like McDonald's and Pizza Hut etc.

Shakey's Pizza was one of the first Pizza ever since, 1954. Filipino's started to love Pizza because of the said food store. They also accommodate parties. Such lie, group meetings, birthdays or celevration, reunions and any other occasions if there is.

It's an absolutely home Pizza.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We love their Pizza and chicken, who can't say no to Shakey's?
It has been a family favorite since I was grade school. :)

Reviewed December 18, 2016

I stopped by for an evening bite. The restaurant has reduced in size since my last visit, there was a wait of several minutes to get seated. Service was good and as always the thin crust pizza quality was good. I'm diabetic but can still eat this.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

I often visit Philippines, and Shakeys at SM is a frequent dinner spot with the extended family. There's soft drinks for the children and beer for the olders, and the usual Shakeys pizza & mojos. A good time is had by all.

Reviewed March 28, 2016

We went on our way to see the movie PAN. We had dressed for the movie and had time to get something to eat here. The staff was great. The food was ok and the price was within budget. I like that you can get Pizza, Chicken and a small salad even for one person.