“Best little secret in Alabang”

The Sapphire Lounge
Ranked #63 of 355 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: European, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Sapphire Lounge has a varied menu including bar favorites, European and Continental dishes, Australian steaks and lamb, local and imported seafood, and a wide selection of pasta. We also have the most extensive selection of drinks available in Alabang. This includes a long cocktail list, imported and local beers including draft beer. We also have the widest selection of whisky in south Manila! We also offer whisky tastings for you and your friends, which can be packaged as you wish. In addition to showing live sporting events, we have live music every Friday night from 9pm.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Sapphire Lounge in Alabang is not only a great place to stop and relax with a beer or a fine whiskey, but the food is fantastic. And if you're looking for a great place to bring a larger group, for a party or a team from work, the upstairs is a perfect setting for that. We always book the Sapphire lounge when our foreign visitors come to town and the reviews are always great.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Sparsely and yet tastlessly furnished this dingy watering hole is reminiscent of a working mans club. Aimed at local expats the drinks and food are therefore over priced and of average quality. The whiskey on display is however very impressive and there must be well over a hundred bottles on display so there are plenty of opportunities to empty your wallet over a wee dram or ten! If you like a bar with a seedy feel to while away a lonely evening then this is probably your man but there are better places to go for sure.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Without doubt the best bar in Alabang, where I now hang out with both my wife and also my drinking buddies. Great food and a superb range of drinks – the best whisky selection I have seen. Owner managed, which is quite unusual around here, and very knowledge on all the drinks and food offered. Very friendly and attentive staff – as soon as you walk in they are already preparing your drinks. Atmosphere is fantastic, with locals and foreigners of all ages mixing and chatting together. Some of my friends have used the upstairs lounge for private parties – worked really well. Just park outside the door and enjoy a great time at The Sapphire Lounge.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

What can I say, after a long search for a home base in Manila I find this hidden gem in Muntinlupa. Desperate for a good bar, with great food and all the down to earth trimmings of a good old bar, me and my friends found this great place. State of origin (Aussie rugby league for you not in the know), international soccer league on tap, great service, excellent host, top notch staff who go out of their way to make you feel welcome, food to die for..... A one stop shop for the weary expat. Pizza is amazing, liquor selection astounding, owner very intuitive and really knows his business. If you need a place to call home this is the venue.... It could be described as generic if you're not inclined to enjoy it for what is is and lap up the atmosphere but I would say 5 star if you want something special and are willing to relax..... Thanks guys, it sure beats alternatives I. Alabang

2  Thank Ursaphile
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We made our annual trip to the Philippines in February this year and found a great place to meet up with our friends in Westgate. Sapphire had great food for old and young and is one of the few places where the better Irish Whiskeys can be found. To top it all, we were able to see some of Irelands successful Six Nations campaign. Great food, drink and craic!

1  Thank Dick L