“Traditional Philippino hospitality”
Review of Vivere Hotel

Vivere Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I just spent a couple of nights here and was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. As you come to expect in the Philippines the staff are extremely polite, friendly and helpful. Although this is an older hotel the rooms are very well maintained and cleaned. i was upgraded a level which is always nice but it's a little unclear as to whether or not guests on the penthouse floors have access to the executive club, actually I couldn't find it.
All the food and drinks at the hotel are reasonably priced too.
Only 1 complaint, a large building is being constructed next door and works carry on well past midnight, worth checking when you check in and try and get a room on the other side of the hotel, the construction will probably be ongoing for a couple of years

Room Tip: Ask for room away from the construction site next door.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank WurlitzerOMT
gorichville, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2014

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and commenting on your experience at Vivere Hotel. Your comments and suggestions are most appreciated as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our service.

Guests staying at the Penthouse Level have access to our Executive Club, located at the 29th floor. We are very sorry to hear you were unable to locate it! We hope on your next visit we will be able to entertain you at the Lounge, enjoying some cocktails and finger foods.

We won't be able to do anything about the on-going construction, but rest assured on your next visit, we will ensure to put you on the other side of the hotel, for better rest and recuperation.

Thank you & hoping to see you here again!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Delightful experience staying in Vivere for 3weeks. Courteous staff and stunning breakfast. However, they need to update their Iron and iron board with better ones. Also, the kitchen should have some better utensils and please buy some new electric stove

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kundan K

Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about the hotel and our staff. The breakfast team will be notified of your kind words, as will the rest of the staff. Thank you for raising your concern regarding the ironing board, utensils, & stove. The hotel is working on acquiring new ones, so please be assured that we are working towards providing you better quality items.

We hope that you will come see us again!

Thank you!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I had to check-in because he had an 8am meeting there and we live in QC. It was my first time to actually be at the hotel. My husband would always boast about the view and good service. I was not disappointed! Everyone was very courteous and always smiling.I reserved for an Executive Suite and they gave us the Bay View at the 28th floor. Beautiful, clean and well kept!! The room was very spacious, even having a study area. Our room comes with a free breakfast at the restaurant at the top floor. Also, you will feel secured because there is a key card given per floor. Not anyone can enter the doors to your floor. The only this that was missing for me was a bidet in the toilet. If they have that then I could have given this hotel a 5-star.

Room Tip: Ask for the Bay view
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank isaacmanila
gorichville, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2014

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

Your kind words will most definitely be communicated to our team and we appreciate you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts. Words like this will inspire us to continuously delight our guests and constantly strive to improve. It may interest you to know that the management has plans of installing bidets in most of the rooms of the hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

A friend of mine took me to this amazingly beautiful and clean hotel in Alabang for the whole day only since we have a very loaded itinerary, we had a very relaxing massage and for me it was the best massage in Manila we also had our meal on their restaurant on top of the hotel with wonderful panoramic view of Muntinlupa City for me it's the best restaurant with sumptuous pork with bagoong and crispy pata I know it's not a good combination of dish but I highly recommend to those meat lovers for sure I will be back with friends and special thanks to their Dazzling and hospitable GM spent time to show us around the hotel and for my complimentary toy.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jade D

Dear Ma'am,

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

Please do visit us again at The Nest and have a stay at one of our suites!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just came back from Manila. We stayed at the Vivere Hotel. We were over 100. Everything was just excellent. The beauty of the place and the exquisite service of the staff were a real joy. Thank you so much

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Patri P

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This review is long overdue... I stayed at Vivere for 2 weeks in July 2013. The service was impeccable -- I felt like royalty while staying at the hotel. Elvie, the general manager, was so incredibly responsive: I received personal notes from her in response to my pre-arrival inquiries, she met me upon my arrival with a birthday gift, and checked in throughout my stay. I was upgraded to a penthouse room; the laundry service and access to the bar/business center made it easier to be away from home for so long. Katarina (conceirge) greeted me with a smile every morning and was happy to order my breakfast up to the business center for me. I also arranged for my dinners to be ready upon my late night returns from the office. I used the hotel services to drive me to and from my office, and they were always prompt; you can also arrange sight-seeing excursions through the hotel. Josh is a wonderful driver and tour guide.
I had colleagues staying at other hotels in the area, and experienced nothing approaching this level of service. Every request I made of the staff was achievable.

The spa services were also great--I highly recommend the coffee scrub. I was there for the opening night of the rooftop restaurant/bar--what a beautiful place to enjoy your meals!!

Last but not least, I had daily personal training sessions, and thought they had very capable trainers on staff.

Vivere's downside is probably that it the rooms are somewhat outdated, but since they are renovating, that's no longer a concern! The only problem I encountered was ants in the dining area of my suite, and the hotel promptly came to spray and rectify the situation.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ELVIE AND THE STAFF!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank LaurenDNYC

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We would like to thank you so much for your kind and well-written feedback about our hotel and the staff. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have made it comfortable and welcome.

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope that you will come back soon to stay!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We booked premier suite and was upgraded to penthouse suite. We're 3 families so it really made our stay relaxed and comfy. The staff were wearing their smiles and everyone's so accommodating. Privacy on every level of the hotel is much observed so do the security. 2 thumbs up!

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank elrobeliza

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are delighted to hear that the staff were welcoming and we all welcomed you with a smile!