“Attentive service and good food”
Review of Vivere Hotel

Vivere Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed for a few days and were pleasantly surprised by the attentive service in all areas of the hotel. The meals in the restaurant at the top of the hotel were well presented and tasted good. Nice thing was that all rooms are suites so there is plenty of living space when you are in the room. The downsides were 1) no wifi support of IOS 6.0 in guest rooms - only in restaurant and 2) we were in a non-updated room and it was definitely in need of an update. There were basically no drawers so we lived directly out of our suitcases. The A/C was also pretty noisy for sleeping.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Phil R
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Mabuhay and Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Our apologies for your causing inconvenience regarding the support for IOS 6. Please be assured that we have already fixed this problem and we now have support for it. We are also in the process of checking all aircons to ensure that our guests get the best quality sleep.

Thank you for raising such concerns as it is comments like these that help us to improve our service and products.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

It was my first time to celebrate the holidays with my boyfriend so I decided to have a little getaway. We had a fantastic stay! I chose the hotel mainly because of it's convenient location and of course the lovely Sky Lounge restaurant experience. As a hotelier, I am very impressed with room designs and the standard of cleanliness. Service was awesome! Very accomodating and friendly staff! I will definitely recommend to friends and family. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KlariceB
Christina G, Guest Relations Manager at Vivere Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

We are glad to hear that your holiday with your boyfriend was an enjoyable one! We strive to constantly improve to provide the best service to all our guests, as each and every one for us counts. :)

Thank you for your kind words!

Hoping to see you back to enjoy the view,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Joined the Condura Skyway Marathon 2013 and availed of the hotel promo offered for runners. Upon booking was happy that they automatically upgraded the deluxe accommodation to a one- bedroom suite. Was doubly surprised upon checking in that they upgraded us to a 2-bedroom suite. Such generosity, not only that, the front desk / reservations personnel even accompanied us to the room to insure that everything was to our liking and yes it was! Our suite had an American ambiance with mostly whites and light colors. Complimentary water was readily provided including the refills. The suite was spacious and can accommodate a family with kids. Had problems though operating the TV in the guest bedroom since it was a crtv. Loved the cleanliness and light feeling of the room. Hotel staff have been very courteous and helpful. Since my husband and I had to leave the hotel to run our first full marathon at 12 midnight, we had no fears in leaving the kids behind since the floor has an added security that one cant enter without the keycard. Request for amenities was quickly addressed. For a relaxing weekend in Alabang, Vivere is the place to stay. The hotel is very accessible from Festival Mall and Alabang Town Center. They even provide shuttle service to and from these places. If only they offer more promo rates to local residents then I would come back and stay here again. Enjoyed our stay and would have loved to extend however tomorrow is a working day. Hope to see you soon Vivere.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank petunia415

Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Congratulations for finishing on the Condura Skyway Marathon! Surely it was a great achievement, and we are glad that we have made your experience more than comfortable. At the moment, we are in the process of replacing all our CRTVs with flat screens, but please be assured that they will be changed in the next 2 months. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we will definitely communicate it with the rest of the Team!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at Vivere for 8 nights during my trip to the Philippines in January. The hotel is an amazing venue and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay during my trip. The customer service is unmatched and I felt like royalty each time entering and exiting the premise. The room I stayed in had a nice modern touch but had the feeling of home. Room service was prompt and housekeeping did a great job each day. The lounge on the top floor of the building offers a great view of the surrounding city and also had some great food to offer. I ate at the breakfast buffet each morning and had some great food. They offered a mixture of breakfast and lunch items and the staff was attentive to all your needs. At night, the top floor becomes a lounge where you can grab a drink or have a nice gourmet dinner.

Overall, this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at. I will definitely come back here when I visit the Philippines again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank wwbarb

Mabuhay and Warm Greetings from Vivere Hotel!

Thank you for such delightful comments, our team constantly strives to bring you the best service we can provide. Each and everyone of our guests is special, and we are more than pleased that you have been satisfied by our service!

Happy to have brought you Lifestyle at it's Best, we are.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Business required the travel and often I'm disappointed in the service, or the amenities, or the food; invariably something is short of the mark, and when you travel the way I do, you tend to the critical.

New Property: the location is relatively new and the rooms reflect it. Everything is in great repair. the beds are very comfortable and the linens very nice. I found fresh fruit in my room and enjoyed all of it.

Great Hospitality: Everyone greeted me so warmly, such a positive experience. The Philippine people are warm and generous by nature and seem omnipresent and willing to help.

Good Food: with the breakfast buffet you'll have an amazing assortment of food on the 31st floor that has an open floor plan that offers a nice breeze and view over the "Laguna" And the food really is good, all of it. From Japanese and Chinese selections to the good old American bacon and eggs.

Adequate Fitness center: Better than most I've been to or used that is full time staffed. Equipment is new and well maintained with a great view, again from the 31st floor.

Downside? Somewhat remote from any major center, but safe and well cared for.

Service is amazing overall and is the primary reason for my review.

You won't be disappointed staying here.

Safe travels!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank calfunguy

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

Our biggest appreciation for your kind words. We endeavor to bring smiles to our customers faces with our positive attitude, as serving you to experience Lifestyle at its Best is our number one priority. We are humbled with your kind comments.

Thank you so much!!

Hoping to see you back soon,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Vivere is just a few blocks away from my place of work and while I've been there occasionally for its scrumptious breakfast buffet, I only had the chance to stay recently because of a five-day Training sponsored by the company. The experience was great and the service staff extremely courteous and helpful. I saw how they went out of their way to cater to our various business and personal needs and all these with a smile. The folks who served us at the refreshingly cool rooftop restaurant were very efficient and what i liked so much about the service can best be described by the word "intuitive". Their friendly nature was genuine and the desire to be of assistance sincere. My room was large and always kept clean and the gym well-equipped. We stayed up working really late about a couple of nights but the staff assigned to us were always quick to provide for our needs even if most of my colleagues were too beat to notice. I would love to go back and stay for some personal R&R soon because I'm pretty sure I will get the same quality service and hospitality!

Room Tip: The breakfast buffet is well-stocked with a wide array of choices, you'd be full the entire day!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank pn0403

Mabuhay from Vivere Hotel!

It was with great pleasure for us to serve you, and we are pleased that you have been more than satisfied. Service is something we strive to constantly improve, and your comments have brought smiles to our faces. And for that we would like to give our most humble thank you.

We will surely communicate your kind words to the rest of the team!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Manila was great place to get to, specially due to the Volcanos around and few being active as well. The malls in business district are amazing and those cheaper ones around are good to visit. However, hotel Vivere was difficult to put-up with. That largely took away the pleasure since I develop bad stomach infections due to food quality there.

Room Tip: Cleanliness and hygiene was a serious concern...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business