Azumi Boutique Hotel
$129
Trip.com
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolromulo cafequeen roomthe penthousegarden roomnail spaalabang town centersalt waterday bedmicrowave ovenbathroom doorwalking distanceconvenience storefilipino foodmadrigal business parkalabang zapote roadtop floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for helping me to surprise my boyfriend on his post birthday celebration. I've been here many times not just woth my boyfriend but with my friend as well. Place was really awesome! Keep it up!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Azumi_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Azumi Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pinky Dianna M,

Thank you for always choosing us! We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to many more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very helpful "tip": ask the staff if you need a taxi. I asked for ones to the airport and it was much cheaper than the one I got at the airport. Much much cheaper!

+ modern room
+ helpful and friendly staff
+ pool! Opening at 6am and closing at 2am during weekends
+good views
+ restaurants nearby
+ amenities. The room has a kettle, fridge with freezer and a microwave .

- noise from the street. While I understand that it's a busy city the windows could have been double glazed. Also, the fridge in the room makes some noise.
- cleaning. The room was clean. But a few things could've had more attention like the mirrors.
- only 2 elevators on a 17 storey building. Some waiting times

Verdict : would stay again

Dear Petra F,

Warm greetings from Azumi Boutique Hotel!

We would like to express our appreciation for sharing a wonderful review of your stay. It is wonderful to learn you liked our our room, saltwater lap pool, view, amenities and services provided by our staff. We have taken careful note on your comments on how we can further improve. Thank you once again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here while celebrating my partners birthday so we could spend time with her family will live in alabang. The hotel is n7ce and clean , we stayed on 5th floor which has "garden" balcony attached to room, this is a small balcony with artificial grass. We were on the sunrise side so you only catch the sun for about 3 hours in the morning. The hotel also has a pool on the roof which is open from 6am to midnight and was only really busy at night. It is worth going at night as the lit pool and backdrop of manila is an amazing site. We went at about 7.30 each morning and often only 1 or 2 other people there. There is a small restraunt at the hotel, the room service and mini bar (55 peso for a San miguel) is very reasonable. The hotel is also directly opposite the molito shopping/restraunt centre and 5 minute walk from alabang town centre so there are plenty of places to eat nearby. If you don't fancy risking crossing the road ( warning cars don't stop just because you are waiting at a painted crossing) you can walk another 5 minutes and there is a pedestrian bridge which takes you to the metro wall which is connected to the alabang town centre.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Azumi_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Azumi Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear GusCraig,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind impressions following your recent stay. It is a pleasure to learn you enjoyed your stay and particularly liked the cleanliness of our rooms and saltwater lap pool among others. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Been here twice and my experience is wonderful every time. From their room, to affordable goods in their bar list, the infinity pool and their accommodating hotel people, it is really one recommended place to stay in the South.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nobie The Cool G

Dear Nobie The Cool G,

We are elated to receive your kind feedback. It gives us great pleasure to be regarded as your favorite hotel! We look forward to welcoming you again for more wonderful experiences in Azumi.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Home away from home it is! Been coming to this place for some years now and it just gets better. Although some of the Front Office staff are fairly new, they were friendly, warm and professional, namely Stephen and Jenny and 2 others escape my memory. The doorman/ porter security welcomed me back with a warm smile. This reflects the training and guidance provided by management.

As a return guest I was welcomed and greeted by the Front Office Manager Patricia who was so welcoming and very pleasant. great to see she still works there after so many years. Whilst in my room, to my surprise and amazement, a chocolate cake with a note welcoming me back to Azumi was delivered to my room. What a lovely surprise!

It is these details that makes guests come back to a hotel, recognition and service excellence. Aside from a clean room, excellent location, great service and not to mention the roof top pool, I remain loyal to this brand.

Patricia and team keep up the great work, I will be back... and surely a lot of your guests too!

Room Tip: Garden room has a nice balcony
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Azumi_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Azumi Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear LeConcierge,

It was such a pleasure welcoming you home to Azumi Boutique Hotel!

Thank you for sharing such a heartwarming review and for always choosing us as your home away from home during your travels.
We truly appreciate you for taking the time to commend our team on their efforts in ensuring our valued guests like you will have the most comfortable and enjoyable stay each and every time.

Your kind feedback has been shared with Stephen, Jenie and the rest of the team and will certainly inspire everyone to continue doing a wonderful job. It is always a pleasure to serve you through all these years--and looking forward to many more in the near future.

Until then, we wish you all the best and safe travels!