“Excellent”

Caviar Restaurant and Champagne Bar
Ranked #22 of 351 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: - A captivating caviar dining has just come and restaurant goers throughout the city are encouraged to experience the taste of luxury at Caviar Restaurant and Champagne Bar located in Westgate Centre, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. The restaurant caters an elite selection of signature dishes and unique fine wines.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Caviar is one of those excellent places which do not advertise but get to be known by word of mouth.

The Dutch brothers running the place created a very chic ambiance, a simple yet very elegant menu and a very well thought of wine list.

The escargots are a delicious starter and so are the scallops and the 1.2 or 1.3 kg ribeye we chose to share as our main was cooked to perfection. The bearnaise sauce is one of the more traditional I have tasted in many many years and the Gorgonzola sauce is extremely well balanced.

Do try the dessert sampler, excellent.

They also serve fresh oysters, caviar (although that is expensive)....

Overall rather pricey but for those who enjoy a good meal with a very nice ambiance, Caviar is definitely a winner.

Will most definitely return!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Caviar is very nice, stylish restaurant and we had a good table overlooking the entire restaurant. Our waitress was also very nice but unprepared as she stumbled reading the five course menu to us instead of having it memorized. She then told us there was only one wine list which is very odd for a fine dining restaurant that has so many tables. By the time I got the list our appetizers were being served. It would have been nice to have had wine with the appetizers but now I was caught trying to select one from a very long list while my food was getting cold. The scallops were very good but the lamb which I heard so much about from others was just okay. The rosemary used to season it was just too strong for me. Our server checked in on us about it and we just said it was okay. It was clear that we were unsatisfied with it and at the end of the meal we received a couple drinks on the house. I would go back to try the other dishes but I do hope they have more wine lists when I return.

1  Thank Lance8602
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Finally had a chance to try this new restaurant in Alabang and boy was I pleasantly surprised in every way, a ''foodies'' perfect dream!! For those who know me, wine and good food are a major part of my life and things that I enjoy very much.

So with right I say Wow about Caviar, actually all wows from me: from the Entrance with big fires outside (not to be missed) to the stunning Interior and romantic ambiance of the restaurant, to the very hospitable staff to the fantastic dishes served, Caviar is a New Star in Alabang, and here to Stay!

We started with a glass of white outside on the patio with open fires and vertical garden, all very nice to start the evening with! We were then ushered to our tables where one surprise after another was served, with wine pairing which was excellent !! I'm sorry I could not remember the dishes I had, but trust me the Chef and his kitchen staff did a Superb Job, Congratulations!

I made a few pictures for you to enjoy and please go try Caviar if you love good food and good wines! I'm going there again this weekend and honestly start to mouth water already thinking about it!!

2  Thank WorldTraveller196420
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Had the business lunch - 3 courses (soup, salad and main). Beautifully prepared and presented. Ordered wine by the glass - it was served in a carafe, very generous portion. All the staff were top notch, but Archie took especially good care of us. The restaurant interior design is creative, functional and fun. Everything was absolutely perfect except for the music - the French accordion was nice for awhile, but after 30 minutes it got on my nerves - I kept waiting for Édith Piaf to rise up through the floor. Seriously though, this a great restaurant.

1  Thank Muntinlupa
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We only dropped into this restaurant by chance, whilst walking to another. The menu was extensive and exotic, however we didn't try the food, only took a drink
The service and venue are really great, and the wine list fairly astounding. The price was certainly extreme by Ph standards, but not inhibitive for the quality.

1  Thank MickMF