“Best Ramen in town”

Ramen Yushoken
Ranked #1 of 315 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Specializes in Tonkotsu (pork bone broth) and Tsukemen (dipping ramen). Noodles made in-house from flour and kansui from Japan.
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Have tried other Ramen house, but this is simply the best. You will taste the authentic Ramen of Japan!

1  Thank Marc P
There are newer reviews for Ramen Yushoken

Reviewed November 15, 2013

First first experience with some pretty authentic ramen. Would definitely recommend the Shoyu Ramen!

1  Thank prabh1602
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Their ramen was good, but I've had better. The noodles were cooked well, al dente. We ordered Shio, Shoyu, and Miso. Shio was the best of the three. But it's not something I will crave for. Their tamago was great and goes well with the ramen. Their gyoza also was tasty and juicy, which was great.

Their menu is very limited because they adopted the "typical ramen house" theme. So you won't find sashimi/sushi/maki here. They really focus on ramen and the side dishes that go with it.

Value for money - not so good because the serving was quite small and I've had better ramen with the same price

Ambiance - basic interiors, nothing fancy

1  Thank meimei28
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The broth hot and you could appreciate the layers of flavor. Noodles were just right. But it does not compare well to the ramen house in SM Aura [I forgot the name of the place]. We ordered the fried chicken and fried rice and regretted it as the rice was quite salty and the chicken was soggy. Best be warned that they do not have spoons and forks and they do not allow you to take their ramen-based dishes home. OK for a quick ramen fix but not really the best

1  Thank consunji
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is the best ramen house that I've tried so far. I ordered their Shoyu ramen and the noodles are al dente unlike others that I've tried the noodles became soggy after a few minuted. I had before their Tantanmen ramen but I like more the Shoyu ramen as I am not a fan of spicy foods. The broth of their ramen is so rich and I could slurp even 3 bowls of it. Besides their ramen, I also love their gyoza as the filling is seasoned very well.

2  Thank kegler747