“Pretty good”

Shi Lin Taiwanese Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 400 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I ordered their shrimp and egg fried rice which was nicely done. The Taiwan spinach was also fresh and tasty. Unfortunately, the wanton was not up to my standard.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for the first time. My husband and I ordered both a braised beef noodle soup, Taiwanese spinach, stirfry adobo siopao and a pot of tea. Compared to Hap Chan you receive a pot of complimentary house tea which is really good, but at Shi Lin you'll get charged 40 Pesos for it. For the first visit I might overrate this location, it is thou not a spectacular place to dine but it was ok.

Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

Nice cozy Taiwanese restaurant. Value for money. Fresh , hot , tasty and juicy dumplings. We ordered the shrimp siomai and pork and salted egg siopao, fried rice with pork chop, and the salted egg custard for dessert which were all yummy. Nice. Will come back again.

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

I've been hearing of this xiao long bao dumpling and since I love dimsum, I just have to try it.

I got their 6 pcs. Xiao long bao and paired it with their Noodles with Peanut Sauce. Love the presentation of the dimsum inside a large clean bamboo steamer. The soup inside the dumpling is flavorful and the meat just right. Best eaten when its still piping hot. The peanut noodles I had was not terrific. The noodles was on the mushy side and the peanut sauce has this slightly sweet taste. It may go well with some dishes but not the xiao long bao.

Altogether, the resto has polite staff, their location is great and the ambience nicely Chinese/Taiwanese. Will go back for their xiao long bao soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2016

Xiao Long Bao is a must try.. The rest of the dishes would be like eating in a regular Chinese resto but it was good. Courteous staff. Good for family lunches and dinners.

1  Thank Camille S