“Amazing service!”

The Bellevue Manila
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The service in this hotel was just truly amazing. The personnel were very nice and helpful. Hotel had a nice pool area, very good breakfast and luxurious premises. Also the free transportation service to the nearby malls was very nice! The hotel was a bit far from the airport. However the area was peaceful and all of the services you need were accessible.

Room Tip: Rooms in the new tower are very nice!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time leaving the US for travels so I was a little nervous about how the hotel was going to end up ! I couldn't have picked a better place. The staff was the friendliest hotel staff I've ever come across the hotel was kept very clean and the rooms were very comfortable .

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

There are many great things to say about the Bellevue, but at the top of the list is the quality of service. The staff were almost embarrassingly helpful, without exception. The rooms were clean and in reasonably good condition. My room was in the older side of the hotel, which isn't quite as fancy, but is still excellent and comfortable. The complimentary shuttle service was extremely convenient when we needed to go to one of the nearby malls for shopping or to eat out. The food inside the hotel was also good. Our group decided to use the spa services on the day of our departure, and as they were already booked up, they sent us to another one nearby which turned out to be great (and a bit cheaper).

Overall, there really isn't anything worth complaining about when it comes to the property itself. If there were one warning to give, it would be about the location. The neighborhood is fine, but it's down in the southeast part of Metro Manila, so certain places (Manila itself, Quezon City) are a long haul to reach. On the upside, the airport is about halfway between Manila and the hotel, so it isn't hard to get to and from your flights. I would happily stay here again, though, despite that one issue.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I bought an overnight stay in bellevue alabang for our wedding anniversary in dealgrocer. The receptionist and other staffs were very accommodating. The hotel resides in the heart of alabang where the business district of muntinlupa city is located but you can still relax feel the tranquility of the place. The pool is average but small. There are shuttles that will drive you anywhere around alabang every 30 minutes. The room is elegant and nice. I love their bathroom. My overall experience is EXcellent. I will come back again but for overnight only.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hotchick_19
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The husband and I had a staycation here last weekend. The last time we were here was about 6 or 7 years ago and they have made some great improvements since then.

The main lobby was busy when we arrived but the front desk staff were very efficient in assisting all the guests that were queued up. We got there at 12:30 pm but Vin, one of the staff members, managed to check us in early.

We stayed at the Main Wing and had a view of the office buildings of Northgate. The Deluxe room was exactly how we remembered it when we first stayed - with some improvements made to maximize space. Our kingsize bed was a bit firmer than I'd like but I still had a good night's sleep. The bathroom was still the same - with the shower being at the tub complete with a shower curtain! Wi-Fi was decent although it would ask you to sign in again every now and then. Cable channels were limited but they had HBO so it was ok. A/C was great and the temp control was manageble and didn't drive us nuts.

One of the things I liked was the coupons they gave to guests for the welcome drinks. You could claim it at either the Vue bar or at the Poolside bar. Unlike in other hotels where they just pass around watered-down juices while you check in, here, you get to choose what to drink - soda, fruit juice or even beer - while lounging.

During our stay, we ate at 4 of their dining outlets - the Poolside and the Pastry Corner for snacks, Phoenix Court for dinner and Cafe d'Asie for breakfast.

The service at the Poolside was ok, in general. Our server, Patrick was very attentive although it did take almost half an hour just for our clubhouse sandwich to arrive. We could've popped into the Jollibee next door for a full meal in half the time (and price).

We swung over to the Pastry Corner as I remembered they sold really good ensaymadas but we ended up getting their version of cronuts instead and they were not bad at all. We ordered one of each of the flavors that were available and the lady at the counter apparently thought I only ordered one piece. When she served my cronut, I started eating while my husband stared at me in envy, wondering where his order was. We had to call her attention to get it sorted out. Not a big deal but I thought it was comical since there were only 4 of us diners there and the place wasn't busy at all.

We then went to Phoenix Court for dinner as we learned that they had all-you-can-eat dimsum and the reviews for it have all been great. The restaurant is located at the Tower Wing and is pretty massive. The hostess who showed us to our table was polite but she wasn't exactly very welcoming either. The wait staff were nicer and even made suggestions on what to get. Overall, the food was not bad, service was ok, but it's not something I would rave about to my friends.

Breakfast at Cafe d'Asie was a doozy. We arrived at 9am and the place was swarming with guests who were half-asleep and children jacked up on sugar. Good thing our hostess found us a table fast and wore a smile on her face the whole time. Though the spread was decent (they had a nice selection of cheeses - which is a big thing for me), the dining experience made me lose my appetite. Not the hotel's fault - there was just too many people. I wasn't prepared for that at all - at breakfast! Think dinner rush at Vikings on a holiday weekend and you'll get what I mean.

We requested for late check-out and they happily granted our request. Oh and did I mention that throughout our stay, most of the hotel staff would give us a very warm and sincere greeting? Unlike in some hotels where they would hesitate to do so and awkwardly look away.

Just a couple of things I'm not too happy with:
1. The basement parking entrance is crazy-steep and dimly-lit.
2. The elevators at the Main Wing were conky most of the time. It didn't help that there's only 3 of them servicing all the floors from the basement all the way to the top floor AND they're small (got to compare them with the lifts at the Tower Wing - much, much better).

Would love to come back and stay at the Tower Wing on our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank jessikimmycat
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Booked this hotel thru Expedia (Tower Deluxe One King Bed including free breakfast and wifi). This hotel has great customer service everywhere. There are only 3 receptionist to check you in so you might wait a little if crowded. If you are vising from overseas, you need your passport ready and they will make a copy. If you book your stay via Expedia, you need to bring your confirmation with you to ensure your stay with accommodation which was confirmed with the site.

Room: We stayed at the non-smoking room but it smelled funny; so we've asked them to do something about it since hotel was fully booked that weekend.

Shower: comes with separate shower and bath tub. Their shampoo, conditioner and shower gels are awesome! Wish I had extra to take home the lotion (forgot mine during the stay).

Wifi: great connection!

Breakfast: open from 6AM til 10AM i believe. They don't give out vouchers but you just have to tell your room number. If you are not sure of breakfast included in your stay, just ask them.
The tables are so limited so it was hard for us to find a table for 2. Most of the tables were reserved. We found one after maybe 3 min wondering around. They serve choice of coffee - regular, expresso or capuccino for free of charge! The food selections are so randome - Philippino food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Egg station (they do have boiled eggs there too), and bread and cheese section. By the time we left, they set up the table outside the breakfast cafe.

Pool: water is not heated so at night it is so COLD!!! They do serve food and beverages but last call for the food is around 9PM if I remember correctly. but I don't suggest ordering cocktails there. I asked for Martini (voldka) and they came back with Voldka with Manhattan mix... (oh boy....) Just order beers :D

Spa: did not use but others enjoyed their massages and facial service there.

During the check out, they asked you to wait. Housekeeper goes and check if all the towels and hangers are there. If you take any of the stuff, you are paying for it or return them.

Always get the copy of the invoice to make sure you did not get anything charged to your room which you are not aware of. (though Expedia, the invoice should come out blank but I still asked for a copy)
Their security deposit using my Credit Card still pending even 4 days after we left the hotel. I'm guessing it would maybe take like a week for them to remove the "pending" charge.

Our stay was 10/25 - 10/27/2013.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aya M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My stay here was the best hotel experience I've ever had! The staff is the sweetest and most professional I've encountered. Everyone is so helpful and friendly no matter what time of day or night. I would return to the Philippines simply to stay at this hotel, i highly recommend it!! 10 stars!

• Stayed: October 2013