“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Parker
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was a very nice hotel with a great breakfast to start everyday. The room was spacious and clean. I could get connected and work or surf. I was here for a week on a work assignment. The room was equipped with all you need.

1 Thank Ross C
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Ross C,

Thank you for recognizing The Bellevue Manila as a very nice hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback and we hope that you’ll join us again for your next trip to Manila.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Bellevue Alabang Hotel is great; the comfort of living here for 1 month, allowed me to become very acquainted with hotel staff, I mean family…I had the best room steward in the world, Greg and the Signature Lounge specialists are great, they remember your time, where you are room, the conversations, work schedule and so on. Special thanks to Raffy, Meljune, Sam, Dian, Sherwin, Karissa, Mannie and Chiquei, they are your personal concierge. I enjoy travelling and can honestly say that this hotel truly acknowledges who their guests are; the manager Roland is great as well.
Excursions are available as well via Great Sights travel and tours, Marvin is the best tour guide ever, and the hotel will book tours and excursions for you. You sort of adapt and adopt the Filipino culture: the patience, friendly conduct and sharing is a must!
I stayed in the newer tower, very modern and open, close to 180-degree window view, rainfall shower is great, laundry is delivered on-time and service is quick… There are shopping centers galore, the hotel’s complimentary shuttle will take you to a couple of them.

Room Tip: book your room for the newer tower, take advantage of the Spa
2 Thank rjones621
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Rjones621,

Thank you for choosing The Bellevue Manila as your second home in Alabang. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your stay with us, and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room at the Tower Wing including our facilities and services.

We often hear enthusiastic feedback about our team at the Bellevue Signature Club Lounge, the new VIP Lounge at the Tower Wing. We’ll be sure to recognize our staffs whom you singled out in your review for their encouragement.

We hope to welcome you back in a not so distant future.

Kuching, Malaysia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Another excellent place to stay in Alabang. Stayed here after a few nights in Vivere Hotel to experience the hotel. Equally and comparable good hotel. Room are good and spacious. Bed are good to have a nice sleep. Again a nice getaway place to have a quiet time to relax and have all the time to yourself or with your special one. Again the hotel is walking distance to the shopping complexes to do shopping and find eateries.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the Laguna De Bay view or the view of the Manila Bay.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you recognized The Bellevue Manila as an excellent place to stay in Alabang. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your stay with us.

We hope that you’ll join us again for your next visit to Manila.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying at the Bellevue for a week on business and have a suite on the 18th floor which is beautiful. Plush bedding, all the amenities you could want & a gorgeous pool with a city view.

Overall, service in the Philippines is typically slow and I found service here to follow suit, but the staff is very friendly. Just make sure you're not in a rush if you order a drink ;)

• Stayed July 2013
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are glad to hear that we have exceeded your expectation staying in our beautiful suite and for recognizing our gorgeous pool at the Tower Wing. We’ll definitely share your comments to all our staffs for their encouragement.

We hope to see again next time at The Bellevue Manila.

washington DC
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Was here in the hotel for several weeks on business a few things you should be aware of:
1. there are two hotels in this one hotel, the tower wing is new and has reasonably better facilities and I think cost an extra 10 - 15$ per night and it is worth it!
2. if you stay in a room near the elevator, you'll have to sit in the bathroom to get reliable internet...
3. Lots of smokers in the hotel, several of my co-workers complained about the room being very smoky, and I experienced it first hand in one of the room we rented in the main wing...
4. facilities really needs some maintenance, example: my rain shower head was rusted through and most of the water formed a waterfall on one side of the shower head....The carpets were stained in some areas.. burns on the window covers....

I feel that they are all very minor things, but it all adds up to a not so great experience as a guest... especially when I have to sit in the bathroom to get reliable wifi to Skype with my wife...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you sharing feedback about your stay with us. It is through customer feedback that we are able to assess our level of performance and identify areas for improvement. Please be assured that we have already discussed with our Team the minor things that you have raised which we need to address.

We would like to share that aside from the ongoing renovation of our Main Wing guestrooms and facilities, we are currently upgrading our wifi infrastructure to better improve the quality and stability of our wireless connectivity. We have started deploying wifi access points inside the guest rooms and we will do this for all the guestrooms. Dedicated wifi access points will be installed in each room to improve our valued guests’ internet experience

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel full time in my career and while I frequent Manila at least once a quarter I had always been a loyal patron of the Makati Shangri-la... Oh how things change.
I am excited to say that I was blown away not only by the surprisingly nice facilities but the one of a kind staff.
I upgraded to the signature lounge to have access to its business center and signature only breakfast buffet and what I actually had upgraded to was my family away from home.
Meljune, Dian and Sherwin were not just staff, acquaintances, or friends. In fact I wouldn't feel right unless I referred to them as anything less than my brothers. These gentleman quickly adapted to my personality and sense of humor on top of learning my preference and making suggestions based on my interests. They helped me locate sporting events from back home and cheered with my antics making me feel as if I were at home in watching with some pals.

What can I say about the beautiful ladies of the signature lounge?

Karissa, Chiquei, and Ms. Manie collectively you all make a rock star team. I was always greeted with a smile and the playful teasing of Karissa, the unmatched quick wit and sense of humor from Chiquei and the motherly love of Ms. Manie.

Management? I only had the pleasure of meeting Roland who made it a point to visit the signature lounge daily, always looking professional always polite and extremely proud of his staff (as he should be).

When you travel as much as I do the "family" experience that I received here is priceless. Bellevue Manila and Signature club staff... You just won yourself a client for life ;-)

Regards,
The Traveling Manager

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank TheTravelingManager
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear The Travelling Manager,

We are delighted to hear about your great experience with us. We are also thrilled to hear your kind words about our staff especially our Bellevue Signature Club Lounge Team who made your stay a memorable one and we’ll definitely share it to them for their encouragement and due recognition. We highly appreciate your feedback and you taking the time to post these review.

We look forward in making your next stay even more exceptional at The Bellevue Manila.

United Kingdom
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed at the Bellevue on Filinvest for two nights for a change as I usually stay at the Acacia, big mistake. I was looking forward to the live music at the Vue bar as friends have previously recommended, unfortunately when I asked on opening times at check-in I was told that due to a function the bar is closed to hotel guests, not for one night but two… I pointed out that the hotel advertise the Vue bar as a facility of the hotel which guest pay for, if the hotel holds functions then it should have a function room. I’m finding that this is happening more and more. The only other bar which was available was the pool bar which closed at 9pm and is overlooked by the construction of a multi-storey car park which was so noisy I has to put my eye plugs in and play some music.
To top it all off the first thing I see when opening the door to my room is a cockroach, a small one but never the less cockroach which scurried off under the bed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you sharing these details about your experience at The Bellevue Manila. It is through customer feedback that we able to assess our level of performance and identify areas for improvement.

We are concern to read in your review that the stay did not meet the desired standards and may I extend our apologies for the inconvenience. We will ensure that we address the concerns that you have raised with our management Team with aim to give us another chance to welcome you back in the future.