We stayed at Bellevue Manila last 22 February, 2013 and we had a great experience. The rooms were spacious and clean. We had an executive suite and their king bed was so luxurious, we didnt want to get up in the morning. Perfect for a staycation. The buffet breakfast had a wide variety of choices and was kid friendly too. Waiters were quick to respond to your requests and very pleasant. Room service was quick and accommodating too. Their suite had some kitchen facilities so one can bring in food if one wants too, but since their in house restaurant served great food, there was no need to get food elsewhere. Truly a great experience. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Metro Manila, Philippines - Muntinlupa