This 5 star hotel is excellent. The interior of the room and the hotel is very nice. It made me feel that I am staying in one of the nicest hotel in Europe. Food is great and a lot of selection in the buffet. The staff are well trained and knowledgable and very polite. And I won't forget their Vue Bar!!, it's so modern and cozy, very relaxing and they have good groups singing. I will always come back in Bellevue. Worth it to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a thriving business and commercial enclave in the south of Metro Manila, particularly Alabang, Muntinlupa City,The Bellevue Manila is 20 minutes away from international and domestics airports via the expressway and 20 minutes away from the Makati Central Business District via Skyway. It offers convenient access to key business areas, shopping malls, restaurant and bars, various golf and country clubs, theme parks, dive spots, hot springs and beach resorts. The hotel has 2 wings that house 456 well-appointed guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HRS and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Bellevue Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Manila Hotel Muntinlupa
- Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Hotel Manila
- The Bellevue Manila Metro Manila, Philippines - Muntinlupa