“I'm lucky to stay in Bellevue”

The Bellevue Manila
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Manila, Philippines
“I'm lucky to stay in Bellevue”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This 5 star hotel is excellent. The interior of the room and the hotel is very nice. It made me feel that I am staying in one of the nicest hotel in Europe. Food is great and a lot of selection in the buffet. The staff are well trained and knowledgable and very polite. And I won't forget their Vue Bar!!, it's so modern and cozy, very relaxing and they have good groups singing. I will always come back in Bellevue. Worth it to stay!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Sakura1990_101
Roland G, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your continued support to The Bellevue Manila!

It’s always great to see excellent review about our beautiful hotel. We’re also delighted to hear you find our hotel nice, our staff friendly, our food great & the Vue bar cozy & relaxing.

We are looking forward to welcome you & your family back soon.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was greeted like a long lost friend on my arrival and nothing seemed too much trouble. Room was very clean and as said very friendly staff.

A large shopping Mall and the smaller city centre Mall are serviced by a free shuttle bus service which tends to go on demand not to the 30 minute schedual but it works well enough. there is a bar at the top of one of the towers that has live music so lots to entertain you.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Bellevue Manila!

It’s always great to hear excellent comments about how friendly our team was and excellent comments about our hotel facilities & services. Thank you for going out of your way to write this review. We hope you’ll join us again on your next visit.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family of 5 spent New Year's Eve at the Vue Bar of the hotel. The bar is big and filled to capacity but the layout is good that moving around the buffet table was no problem. The food spread was excellent. The band and dancing was fun. The fireworks in metro Manila viewed from the bar was fantastic! The suite was elegantly furnished and the service was very good. What a great way to welcome 2013!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Justinajep
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Alabang!

We are so happy that your New Year’s Eve experience at The Bellevue Manila was great and we hope to welcome you back next year.

Thank you.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at the Bellevue Manila in November 2012 for our cousins wedding. This is our second stay having previously been here 6 years ago prior to the tower wing being built. Like last time we had a fantastic stay. The rooms are excellent (we had a tower premier suite) and the buffet breakfast is one of the best we have experienced worldwide. The facilities are great - swimming pool in the tower wing is great and the gym also has everything one needs. The hotel is also close to cheap eats if needed and the festival mall which has everything one could need or buy. We also utilised the on-site 'mandarin spa for a massage and that was also top quality and excellent value for money. And as always the Filipino hospitality was excellent. Also don't miss the opportunity to visit the Vie Bar where live music happens every night (the view and drinks are amazing). I would highly recommend this hotel to leisure and business travellers alike.

Room Tip: The tower wing is excellent and if you can afford the upgrade go an executive suite as it provides m...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank NathanRM
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Alabang!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your 2nd stay with us here at The Bellevue Manila last November 2012. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Tower Premier Suite, Breakfast Buffet, Mandarine Spa & the Vue Bar. Your referral is our biggest compliment.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Manila.

Quezon City
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed at The Bellevue Manila for my friend's wedding. Since i'm from the "far north" I decided to check in with another friend and at the same time, plan out a mini bachelorette party for the bride to be. Booked via Agoda so we got it for a bargain and in all fairness, check in went smoothly. We got the room from the main wing, my friend (the bride to be) was on the tower wing... Our room was pretty average but not bad at all but my friend's suite was really nice. I was pretty worried though about the room since I could hear banging from another floor / room (probably because of the renovations) and we really don't want to bother other guests checked in the hotel with our little party. Surprisingly, nobody called to complain (which i'm thankful of course) and housekeeping was really generous with providing a big bucket of ice for our drinks ^_^
When our other friends left after the party, my friend and i noticed that our room isn't getting cold. Tried adjusting the thermostat and eventually it became a little cooler but it didn't last for long since i keep on waking up with sweat all over my neck (found out that my friend experienced this as well). As to why we didn't bother calling housekeeping to report about the aircon, we don't know why hahaha... but my point is, i think they should've tested out if everything is working properly before handing over the keys to their guests, right?
when we finally had it [aircon] checked, we were about to check out anyway :) oh and we were allowed late check out sooo yay for that ^_^
another incident where bellevue needs to work on their maintenance was when during reception (bellevue grand ballroom) as we were lined up for the buffet, the aircon from the ceiling leaked and it landed on my friends plate >_<

so before i end this review, i'd like to commend the staff because they were very quick with their work. and buffet staff were really nice ^_^ i was looking for mangoes on the fruit spread but they're not serving, the waiter asked if i was looking for something and asked for mangoes. he asked if i wanted some and i said yes so he got me two sliced of really sweet mangoes <3 yay for that again...

sooo... anyway, place would've been perfect if it weren't for some issues on their maintenance and a reaaally bad experience with Jing Monis salon, but that's another story :)

Room Tip: If you could get a room from the tower wing, get it since they have newer rooms there :)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank nijen
thebellevuehotels, Executive Assistant at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Ms. Nijen,

Thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your recent stay at The Bellevue Manila. It is through customer feedback that we are able to further improve our services and facilities.

We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. We have discussed with our Team your feedback on the maintenance issues that we need to address.

Your commendation to our staffs who went out of their way to provide the best service is our biggest compliment.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to The Bellevue Manila.

Warnest regards,

Manila
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Buffet was fair and rooms are so-so but am EXTREMELY UPSET as housekeeping made away with my Havaianas. I'm positive they were stolen as I checked in with my three best friends and none of us had it in our bags. Very disappointed. Nothing worse than dishonest staff. Can't be trusted.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Pauline Y
thebellevuehotels, Executive Assistant at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Ms Pauline,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about your stay at The Bellevue Manila. We are sorry to hear about your missing Havaianas and we take your feedback very seriously. We have referred the matter to the respective departments for investigation. If you want to further discuss the matter, please feel free to get in touch with me at Tel 7718181 local 8104 or email me at rgalano@thebellevue.com.

We hope this experience does not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Roalnd Galano Jr
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel to atttend a conference and this hotel is one of the top 5 places i have stayed. I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The hotel was very clean.Room was nice. The hotel staff was GREAT, every staff member that I ran into they greeted me even down to the cleaning ladies as I was waiting for the elevator down. I also have to speak about Chiquei Quiatchon (Guest Services), I have never been in Manila and did not know where anything was, Chiquei helped me everytime. She was so nice. She was so nice greeted me by name everytime I walked in and out! She made my experience much better being that I was from out of country.she is my nominee for the best front desk girl for 2012.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business