“Great hotel in the south and good service”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed here for 6 days with my mother and daughter in April2012, the main wing room was clean with kitchenette and lavatory. The beds are big with clean linens and fluffy pillows, bathroom had separate shower and tub with big vanity mirror.the breakfast buffet had plenty to choose from, pool was perfect in size and view. The Internet connection was free and fast, and last but not the least the staff were courteous and attentive to your needs especially the front lobby security guard who attends to my mom(escorts her to and from our rented car). Thank you so much for the care and experience, my mom was so impressed. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank marge1017
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Dear marge1017,

Thank you for your feedback. We shall share you comments with our team.

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Bellevue Manila in the not so distant future.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed in a renovated room at the Main Building.
The good:
The room furnishings and decor was contemporary  and the bed linen was fresh and crisp.
Separate tub and shower
Large vanity mirror and a full size mirror
Complimentary bottled water daily
Service was very good. The staff was attentive to our needs.
The Bad
The Internet connection was poor. I had to write on my notes so I could copy and paste when the Internet was available again.
Access to wifi is limited. I had an iPhone, an iPad and a laptop. By the time I turned on my laptop to work on a document, I could not log on the Internet because I exceeded the amount of wifi allowed per room. I had to turn off the wifi on the other electronics first.
For a supposed 5-star hotel, the bath products were not luxurious. The lotion was  water consistency liquid. The conditioner didn't condition. Although there was a tub, there were no bath salts or oils or bubble bath.
The Ugly
 Towels were frayed and grayish. The type I'd be appalled to have offered any guests at my own house to use by mistake.

Summary: Had they rated their hotel 3-stars (4 stars maybe) I might not be as picky. But no excuse for the ugly as sin towels.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Norie
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Norie,

Thank you for your feedback.

As regards to your concerns, we shall discuss this with our team for immediate action.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Bellevue Manila on your next visit to the Philippines.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I had my wedding held in the Grand Ballroom of Bellevue three years ago. My sister had her debut several years ago in Laguna Ballroom of the hotel. That same room was her venue for her wedding a couple of days ago.

I love the hotel. I love the rooms. I was surprised when we checked in last week that they had their rooms renovated in the old tower. Haven't tried their rooms in the new tower but I guess it's superb as well. The amenities are great. Too bad we just weren't able to swim because I thought we wouldn't have the time for it.

The Vue Bar was a surprise too. It was big and the view was great from where it was located.

What I love with the hotel is their pastry corner. They sell one of the best tasting ensaymadas. Their cakes are too die for too. While others sell at P150, you can get theirs for just P95. Such a treat.

Since their breakfast buffet spread is amazing, I and my husband or sometimes friends would meet up there and have breakfast.

I sound exaggerated with my review but I really like their rooms, lobby, food and people. We were also transported with ease to Festival Mall and Alabang Town Center when we ran errands.

One thing though for improvement is I wish they would answer calls right away.

A next "staycation" in the hotel is a must for us!

Room Tip: Their basement parking can occupy a lot of vehicles so next time you visit, don't park outside...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank glynistar
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear glynistar,

Thank you, we shall with our team members both your positive feedback and your feedback for improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Bellevue Manila.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The rooms are ok, the shower is great, the technology works, the breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Traveler2005
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Dear Traveler2005,

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Bellevue Manila in the not so distant future.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was on an business trip for one week and got a really comfortable room. There was really much space and also the Rain-shower in the bath was a perfect start in the morning.
An amazing breakfast where nothing was missing! I enjoyed also the gym and both pool bars are really nice to relax.
I would really stay here again during my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Stefan M
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Dear Stefan M,

Thank you for your feedback on our services and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Bellevue Manila in the not so distant future.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We stayed at his hotel for 1 night. The staff are very courteous and helpful even the security officer assist us to get a taxi. The amenities, coffee shop, the restaurant and the pool are quite okay. Nice to be back someday and stay on this hotel. I highly recommend this in one of your future stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nathzniel
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Dear Nathzniel,

Maayong Adlaw.

Thank you for your comments on our services, facilities and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Manila!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My youngest daughter had their JS Prom in the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel and it was from 6-12 midnight. So in order to be safe for my daughter in coming home late, I decided to checked-in in the said hotel with my eldest daughter to keep her company. From inquiring personally until the day we checked-in, we look around exploring further the appearance and surroundings from the rooms, etc...... Me and my daughter was so amazed in what we have seen because all the staffs who attended to us were very courteous, nice, all those smiles in their faces were very inviting. The place is really very clean and organized. My daughters enjoyed swimming in the cold water of the pool. The gym was so organized and had a good smell and likewise very entertaining the fact that it was equipped with a television while doing in the thread mill and most important thing was the very delicious foods served in the lounge at breakfast. Oh my! we really love them and I said to myself that someday I will just come over and check-in again regardless of the occasion together with my 3 kids. My only concern is that, I hope their twins beds would accommodate 4 persons regardless of either 2 adults & 2 kids or 4 adults as well. I just hope that the management would consider this suggestion.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary Ann B
thebellevuehotels, Manager at The Bellevue Manila, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2012

Dear Mary Ann B,

Thank you for your comment, we're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us recently. We shall take note of your comment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Bellevue Manila.