“Could be great...”

Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Filipino, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Newly renovated and located at the 31st floor of Vivere Hotel, the restaurant serves Italian, Filipino, Korean, Mediterranean cuisine. Al fresco dining with a scenic view of Metro Manila and Laguna de Bay.
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Could be great...”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This has to be the most spectacular and stunning venue in Alabang. In addition to the views, the live piano or saxaphone makes it the ideal date location. Despite these advantages it does not quite live up to expectations:

The food is of a good standard, but as with most hotel food you are paying a premium. At the Nest this does not seem too bad though, as the view is worth the price. The drinks are also of a good standard, which is to be expected from a five star hotel.

• Visited June 2014

Manila, Philippines
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The Nest is the only hotel restaurant in Alabang that we haven't tried buffet yet (aside from Acacia, Crimson, and Bellevue). Last June, I made reservations for a Friday breakfast buffet to celebrate my husband's birthday.

We were seated by the window, so the view was amazing. Early morning sun was streaming through, soft music caressing us to a lazy breakfast. The interiors of the Nest was fascinating.

The buffet selection was small compared to the other Alabang hotels, but it sure made up through the delicious taste of every single dish that was prepared. I'm not sure if they have a theme that morning, but most of the dishes are Korean (?) - there's bulgogi, chap chae (that I remembered). We were not that familiar with the rest of the main breakfast courses, but we tried it all, and everything was flavorful! My husband truly appreciated the food, he has nothing bad to say about it.

For P790 per person, it was worth the experience. I will go back there again, maybe even frequent it more than I should. Because good food plus good view, definitely worth the money.

Customer service was nothing to rave, I keep on calling/asking one of the waiting staff for something I need. This is something that needs improvement.

• Visited June 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This restaurant is at the Vivere hotel, very friendly service, prompt and good quality food.
The ambiance is a little dated but the pianist was good!

Visited June 2014
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent buffet”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Has got lovely varities. Excellent staff, excellent service, great chef.. ..but lacks in veggi cuisine....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kundan K
“Flavorful”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I had dinner there. We ordered for starters the Mussel Rockafeller. There were 6 pcs. Delicious. I love their greek salad with caramelized walnuts. For my main I ordered the Japanese bento box. And my husband enjoyed his adobong kangkong. It just took awhile before our orders came. about 30mins of waiting. The view was fantastic at night. Then for dessert we tried the lava chocolate cake. Very good.

Visited June 2014