“Awful Pasta and Steak”

Slice N' Dice
Ranked #192 of 344 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Filipino, Steakhouse
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The price I ate at 152 pesos with beef salpicao, pasta, buttered corn and carrot
and blue drinks is a waste. It is better that I ate at fast food restaurant. I am really hungry and need to rush to my next work that is why even though the taste is bad, I just swallowed it.
The drink is like water with sugar and blue water color. The pasta I ate was a mixture of just catsup and pasta ( I asked the waiter and admitted that they just put ketchup on it)
You can count the beef with lots of mushroom. The gravy is very salty. The rice looks like it has been prepared a day. I didnt bother to take the picture because I was so disapponted with their menu.
Do not eat here. If you cant avoid eating in this restaurant, just eat the their steak and not the junior because it is really very thin. The junior size steak is fitted only to children. You can only eat here if you are really in a hurry and hungry.

1  Thank cherryadventurer