“Good service, great food”
Review of Zong

Zong
Ranked #167 of 315 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Met my high school friends, some of which I haven't seen for at least 18 years, so we expected that we will be doing a lot of talking while eating. It was a Sunday evening, not sure if it was supposed to get busy with customers, but the staff never made us feel like we were taking up the space or taking too much time. The food was great. I would definitely recommend and would return.

2  Thank PinayTraveler19
There are newer reviews for Zong

Reviewed October 5, 2011

This is our second time to have a meal at Zong. I enjoyed the first time we went for lunch so decided to to dinner this time. The menu had a good selection. The service was quick and attentive. The servings were suffcient. We enjoyed our dinner and would return.

2  Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas