“A nice find” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mona Lisa Ristorante
Ranked #12 of 296 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A nice find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

It's a nice restaurant and for the most part the food was good. The lasagne, which is a huge portion, was very delicious. I really liked that it had sausage and ground beef in it. The texture of the risotto in the Capasante e Gamberi was mushy and a little cold. The best part of it were the scallops and prawns which were good. And the calzone was just okay. After having the lasagne it came off as a little bland. The wines are affordable but the quality was a little bit to be desired. I would rather pay more to have a better wine selection. I would like to return and try some of the other pastas next time.

The written address is correct but DO NOT pay any attention to the location map on tripadvisor. It is completely wrong and hopefully they will correct it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Quezon City, Philippines
“The Italian way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Mona Lisa is highly recommended by my youngest daughter. So when we checked in at the Acacia Hotel for New Year's eve, we certainly ate dinner at Mona Lisa. We ordered salad, soup, ravioli, veal and two dishes I have not eaten before: Gnocchi and funghi risotto (fabulous, delectable, unforgettable). I would certainly crave for these two dishes again. The staff were very courteous and the service was excellent. We had a minor problem with the gnocchi and immediately it was removed from our bill. They even gave us complimentary desserts: a cheesecake (which was ok) and panna cotta (Mmmm a delight0. An Italian, who looks like the owner, greeted us when we were on our way out.

We would definitely go back there. I was even inspired to study Italian food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a top notch Italian restaraunt. Centrally located. Great food, wine and service. And very reasonable prices.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank GME1960
Manila, Philippines
“Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I've eaten here a few times and have always been very happy with the food. The serving sizes are adequate and the is a pretty good selection on the menu to choose from. Their pizzas are delicious and so are the pasta dishes. Prices are a bit above average but worth it.

Visited July 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the lasagna and it was great! As for service, the staff was very helpful, polite, and attentive, and that's something I look at when deciding if a restaurant is good or not. It was my birthday and I even got a complementary cheesecake! The ambience was nice and homely. Definitely will be coming back, and definitely will recommend.