“Very very good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nashville, TN USA
“Very very good food”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We loved the place for the great food and quite good service. The pizza appetizers were our favorite.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank pine129

Makati
“Nice Ambiance, Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Being from New York I have had the pleasure of frequenting some of the most amazing authentic Italian restaurants and consider myself a tough critique. Unfortunately here in the Philippines and especially here in the Alabang area I have not encountered really good Italian food. Do not get me wrong. I am not saying the Italian food is bad but it is very commercial. I have found it difficult in "looking forward" to going back to any of these Italian restaurants. Mona Lisa has changed that thinking. This restaurant is authentic Italian. The ambiance is nice. The tables, chairs and especially the booths are very comfortable. The Service is Excellent. Mike, the Italian American owner/manager and his lovely Filipina wife , have trained the staff very well. I ate there a couple of times in the last few weeks with my family and we were all pleasantly surprised. Between these 2 visits We ordered 5 different appetizers. My favorite was the Arancino Siciliano which is fried rice balls stuffed with mozzarella. We also had 7 or 8 main courses of which my favorites were the veal parmigiana and The black pasta chicken. In a nutshell this is arguably the best Italian restaurant in Alabang. I look forward to going back.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank DanntheMan
Los Angeles, California
“If you live in Alabang...”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place is great to know about. No need to travel to Makati for good Italian in a fine atmosphere. Solid choices, fresh ingredients and a friendly atmosphere make this a very good choice for a Friday or Saturday night dinner. It's not cheap but it won't break the bank, either. I especially recommend any ravioli dish they have and the absolutely delicious Panizze! Don't miss the limoncello, either!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Joseph L
Pisa, Toscana, Italy
“THE TOP!!!!!AMAZING”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Thanks to Mr. Michael (the owner) and his wife (the chef)!!!I ate here all the day I lived in Alabang.
Different kind of pasta and different kind of sauce, but the result is always the same: BREATHTAKING. It seems to be in Italy!!!excellent, I have no word to describe the excellence of this place

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Giovanni_Squillaci
“Good restaurant in a more or less deserted shopping center”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The restaurant was packed on a week day in a for the rest more or less empty shopping mall. The surrounding restaurant were empty. Taste of food was great (not real Italian taste but who cares)

Visited November 2012