“unacceptable pricing”

Ilonggo Grill
Ranked #352 of 445 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

much better than baliwag, 220 for small squid and rice. baliwag served 163 only for squid with side of 1/4 chicken. the worst part is. crawling small cockcroch on foods..

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I came with my wife to the İlonggo Groin located at the Landmark Food court. We were attending by a woman in her thirtiesh that every time I spoke she use to turn around and make a funny comment in Tagalog (I do not speak th language). İt was not only rude from this person but stupid as my wife speaks the language!! Her comments were not funny for me and even when the food was good the person gave the place a very bad image. Not coming to this place anymore and I will discourage my friends to come either.

Date of visit: September 2018