“Average Hotel Slow Internet and Not Friendly Location”
Review of B Hotel

B Hotel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed for the weekend. The assigned room was 702. The room spacious, contained the basic necessities and features of a 3-star hotel. Not to many options for TV channels. Breakfast was ok but not to much space. Monday breakfast was better. Noises from the other rooms wont let you sleep. You can clearly hear people talking, walking and having sex. The internet wifi was terrible in the room. Ok at the lobby. In the closet there was an energy box that had a strange sound when opening the closet door. No pool available. They offer you a complimentary shoulder massage which I did not take because no people available the week ends. When asking instructions to the closest walking distance mall they were not helpful and clear enough giving indications. So I have to look for my own way.

Room Tip: if you are going to stay here try to ask for a oom in the last floor so that you dont hear noises fr...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 8, 2014

B Hotel was recommended by nearby philippinedentalclinic.com whom I was visiting to get some major dental work done. I normally stay in the Malate area when visiting the Philippines but wanted to be near my dentist for the daily visits. Most of the visitors to the Dental Clinic stay at this hotel and we were all happy with it. Fantastic, clean hotel, reasonably priced with good sized rooms. We had the Penthouse suite for my wife and myself and one of the deluxe rooms for my 3 teenage children. Free Buffet breakfast is great. Head chef Joe is truly wonderful and went out of his way to give my 13 y.o. son the cereals he likes and not normally on the buffet. Free WiFi and free shuttle service to the local Malls. Liked Festival Mall the best. Great handicrafts section and cheaper than the other malls. Just call the Hotel when you're finished shopping and they'll come and pick you up! BHotel is located in cleaner area of Manila and is very near the Skyway. We stayed there twice, first time for 3 days and second time time for 5 days. Will stay there again next time I'm in Manila.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed here last december. The price is cheap and the service is good. The rooms are big enough. They have a shuttle to go to a nearby mall. The only thing i did not like is their connecting rooms. You can hear the conversations of the other room beside our room. It was quite frustrating to sleep if the other room is partying. If you have to stay here, pick the non connecting rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed for a weekend staycation at B Hotel. The assigned room was 1116, on the second to the highest floor. The room was spacious, contained the basic necessities and features of a 3-star hotel. There was an additional bar, but the prices of the items were 5-star. Another 5-star aspect is the customer service. The staff was really courteous and professional, particularly the receptionists. They were also very attentive to their guests' needs. This was particularly evident during the buffet breakfast. Areas for improvement though: housekeeping and weak wi-fi signal. Our room smelled like cigarette smoke and I couldn't get any wi-fi signal inside the room. Read the rest of my review at: http://wp.me/p3jMnI-WH

Room Tip: Try to choose a room that faces the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed in B hotel from the 16th -30th December 2013. I was very impressed with the service. They provided our requests promptly including a change of rooms. The staff is very friendly from the security personel (Jonathan etc), doorman, reception (RA, NIKKI ETC.), waiters/waitresses, chef and manager (didn't get the chance to get to know you more as we're always rushing). They were also trustworthy! We left our bags and car at the hotel and had our rooms cleaned daily and we did not lose a thing. Breakfast is always wonderful! Sometimes we ate out but that was only because the kids wanted to try some restaurants that we missed while we were in Australia. But the breakfast is always terrific. Yes there was not much variety but they were cooked deliciously well and was more than enough to fill our hungry stomachs. I could not complain. The waiters were always accommodating. They would honor our requests for longganiza! You will never run out of coffee. JO, thanks for the great service when we dine there. You seem to always know what we wanted. You were always one step ahead. Our bible study group was very happy when we met and ate there to catch up on things. I was surprised that our friends didn't know about the B hotel until we told them that we were staying there! Now they know and I am sure word will go around about this wonderful hotel. Your hotel is rated 3 stars but I think you should be rated a 4 star hotel with 5 star service. I have seen 4 star hotels in other countries but they don't even come close to your standard. When we came back from our trip you even upgraded our room to a penthouse! Thanks to the manager for that! With all of those good things in your hotel why would I stay elsewhere? I will always go back there. I hope the gym renovation will be finished by then. I recommend your hotel to all our friends. Gid bless you all for being so great.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's Day at the B Hotel with my family. We're all loyal patrons of the Bellevue Hotel, so we had high expectations. Thankfully, they were all met.

The B Hotel is like a mini-version of the Bellevue. Everything in the B is smaller, but the level of luxury, quality, and hospitality I've come to look for the Bellevue is still there. The staff is polite, helpful, and courteous. The breakfast buffet, though simple with its limited choices, is delicious and filling.

The only reason I didn't give this a 5 is because of the Wifi. It was fast, yes, but it disconnected me a lot of times. I had to log in again each time, which was frustrating. Also, the wooden table inside the room is chipped in some parts. I normally wouldn't care about that, but it was very noticeable whenever I was lying on the bed because the table was directly in front. Other than that, the B Hotel is a great place to stay in for its price.

Room Tip: Ask for a high-floor room with a good view of the city. They'll happily oblige.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here overnight during New Year's eve as recommended by my best friend's mom (thanks Tita Alma!)

You'll immediately notice the friendliness of the staff and how accomodating they are to guests.
Managers were hands on and really attending to every detail. Food is great, not that many dishes but certainly of quality.

A haven tucked in Alabang, I highly recommend this hotel for travelers or people who simply want to short getaway.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business