B Hotel Alabang
  • Room Service
$23
$22
Agoda.com
All reviewssister hotelbuffet breakfastshuttle servicestandard roomsmall hoteli highly recommend this hotelhotel experienceweekend staycationaffordable pricestar hotelbasement parkingthe hotel staffpleasant stayrooms are cleanbusiness tripfree shuttlean overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This would be my 3rd visit to the hotel and id say that this hotel has deteriorated. From the service, amenities (toiletries) and hotel itself. In my past 2 stays, ive given it a 5 and was surprised that it has gone bad now. Upon entering the hotel, we were greeted by a friendly guard but when we approached the receptionists... They werent smiling and the guy who assisted me even sounded sarcastic and unwilling to answer my queries. When we went to our room.. It looked nice but d room we got before looked way better. The toiletries... We jst got shampoo, a small soap and toothbrush. Before, they also provided conditioner and lotion.. The bath towels doesnt look that nice and was surprised that the bathrobe given has this smell.. Like it hAs been used already... And there was only one given so we had to request for another one. The wifi is too slow and so i opted to use my data plan instead...

The shuttle svc is ok. Before we left d hotel two attendants said that drop off is until 10pm and pick up is until 12. We had dinner at chillis atc and requested to be picked up at 10:45 only to be told that pickup is only 10pm. Inconsistent info! When i told them that we have been advised its available till 12, good thing they obliged. So thank u for that,

I decided to stay here on my bday bec of my wonderful experience. Now it feels like i should have gone elsewhere since theres now Crimson Hotel and Acacia Hotel.. I regret choosing B Hotel today.

Im hoping that for tomorrow's breakfast, things will get better.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank alpha_female8
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This would be my 3rd visit to the hotel and id say that this hotel has deteriorated. From the service, amenities (toiletries) and hotel itself. In my past 2 stays, ive gave it a 5 and was surprised that it has gone bad now. Upon entering the hotel, we were greeted by a friendly guard but when we approached the receptionists... They werent smiling and the guy who assisted me even sounded sarcastic and unwilling to answer my queries. When we go to our room.. It looked nice but d room we got before looked way better. The toiletries... We jst got shampoo, small soap and toothbrush. Before there were conditioner and lotion included. The bath towels doesnt look that nice and was surprised that the bathrobe given has this smell.. Like it hAs been used already... And there was only one given so we had to request for another one. The wifi is too slow and so i opted to use my data plan instead...

Im hoping that for tomorrow's breakfast, things will get better.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I constantly use this hotel as I find this hotel modern, clean and extremely good value I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

This hotel gets my business every time I am in Manila.

Extremely close to the airport (20 mins)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Everything good about this hotel has been said and more. So refreshing to find a great Hotel at a fraction of the price of a five star hotel. From the amenities to the Staff, everything was brilliant.
The rooms are spacious and well appointed, clean functional bathrooms.
Biggest surprise was the the breakfast buffet. Food in the Philippines is quite poor. This was brilliant, well suited to western tastes and everything tasted exceptional. Not a huge variety yet it had the best tasting food in all the hotels I have stayed at including the 5 star places.
I asked for an check out extension and it was all to way too easy. The manager was exceptional.
The hotel is situated close to a super mall with tons of shopping if you want, a shuttle service takes you to the mall.
I could go on and on, I was totally impressed by the people at this hotel. 10/10 from me.
If you cannot enjoy this hotel don't travel. Well done.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed overnight at this hotel and were very pleased with the service and value for money. It's quite a nice hotel and the rooms are equivalent to a 4 star hotel. The buffet breakfast was quite good and there was a good selection of dishes. The double bed was large enough and very comfortable. Room sizes are adequate and for the price we paid, I would say you definitely get more than that. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple