“best fish and chips, great service!”
Review of Fish & Co. - CLOSED

Fish & Co.
Cuisines: Seafood
Silang
“best fish and chips, great service!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love dining at Fish & Co. ATC. Service here is great! And the food, of course, is really good. My 20 month old son loves their fish and chips, and he often gets a free chocolate fudge cake from the crew since he is a regular there. My fav, though, is the chicken piggyback pasta, which sadly is not on the menu anymore. But their new baked salmon is a must try, as well as their pesto pasta and other regular dishes (seafood platter, fish burger). It can be a bit pricey especially if you're ordering seafood, but if you have their bistro card then that's a huge 20% off your bill. I heard, though that the Bistro group is planning on closing this branch and replacing it with another Bistro resto. Hope they reconsider, we'll miss this place and the friendly crew.

• Visited January 2013

Las Pinas, Philippines
“My 1st Delicious Seafood Platter”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was not my 1st visit to a Fish & Co. outlet, the 1st being at Greenbelt, Makati. After Greenbelt, my family and I had stayed away from Fish & Co. finding them such an expensive dining fare to indulge in, not until 2012 on my Father's Birthday at their Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa branch. I guess to indulge in any fresh seafood fare is expensive?

The Muntinlupa branch is usually full of patrons on evenings for any dinner craving. We were lucky to get some seats, arriving early at Alabang Town Center before 5:30pm. We got some comfy seats though some seats were already deemed reserved by the attending personnel of Fish & Co. - Muntinlupa branch.

A semi dimly lit joint with lots of marine wooden display for you to view while waiting for your order. Since, it was my father's birthday . . . we were hesitant but with a little prodding from me and the birthday celebrant himself we asked for a big order of their Seafood Platter fit for the whole family.

The Platter arrived to my delight, deliciously served on a serving pan for aesthetic purposes - with generous helpings of black juicy mussels, huge baked prawns, a handful of shellfishes and tender meaty squid portions. I forgot to ask how they cooked their rice which went with the Seafood platter . . . it wasn't java rice but tasted like the rice that came with cooking paella . . . richly flavored and served delicious. Mind you, they have meals in (2) versions - small or big order or to be specific as to count: good for 2 persons or good for family. You just need to ask your waiter or expertly choose from the menu your food and serving choice.

• Visited July 2012
Paranaque
“Hats off ..take a bow!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Fish and Chips, Chips and Fish, my favorite...end of story!!!

Visited March 2012
Laguna
“Still the best Fish and Chips imho”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have had the Bistro card waaaaay back when there were only 3 restos that use it (Fish & Co, Italianni's, and Fridays). Among the 3 I would often use the card here at Fish & Co - and mostly to buy the "Best Fish and Chips" (yes the menu item is named as such).

The decor and uniforms on the crew help unify the experience - as if you have entered a pirate treasure ship! Their greetings of "Welcome aboard!" as you walk in, make you want to answer back with an "Arr, mateys." They don't act like pirates though, as they serve you efficiently and politely.

Their soft-shell crab salad is great, along with their seafood platters ... but their Best Fish and Chips are an absolute must-try. Light and crisp on the outside with just the right amount of salt and pepper, a dash of lemon, and moist melt-in-your-mouth fish in the middle. On the side you can either have the seafood rice or fries (I recommend the latter) with a slight hint of cayenne pepper.

My wife and I will always come back, even if you have stopped serving that special mint soft candy.

• Visited March 2012
san diego, ca
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Fresh Fish was wonderful! Loved it! Didn't have to wait for a table or wait too long for the meal!

Visited October 2011