“Our hotel choice to celebrate birthdays!”

Acacia Hotel Manila
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our first time to stay at Acacia was in February 2012 to celebrate my birthday, we got a beautiful spacious suite room on the 3rd floor right beside the beautiful pool and jacuzzi. It was perfect because the kids ( my daughter and niece ) love to hang out at the pool. The suite room has a separate living room area, tables with beautifully arranged fresh flowers, fully packed refrigerator, and a complimentary birthday cake for me. We all had a great time so we had to come back and celebrate my daughters' birthday at Acacia all over again last September 2. It was an equally wonderful celebration with a beautiful complimentary cake which I must say is a very delicious chocolate moist cake! This time around they added a gym on the 3rd floor with quality gym equipments, complimentary cookies, ice tea, bottle water and a gym trainer ! We will always go back to Acacia to stay overnight or even just for a buffet lunch or dinner. Or simply just to enjoy the pool on the third floor with a beautiful view of Alabang and super nice staff - ( Jo the evening pool guy is just amazing ) . Last but not the least, all the friendly staff makes going to Acacia a pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
acaciahotelmanila, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We are also delighted to learn that our associates are one of the main reasons why your previous stays have been equally magical. We look forward to serving you more often in the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Welcome drinks were delivered in our room shortly after we checked in. We were chauffeured to and from ATC for free. When we got back, we found complimentary dessert in our room and then a surprise birthday cake was delivered. It was arranged by my friend but perfectly executed by the hotel staff. Buffet was great. When we were waiting at the lobby after we checked out, one female staff engaged my 8 yr old in a conversation. I thought that was sweet. Acacia has one of the most courteous staff and I think that's what makes this hotel stand out. Overall a great experience for me and my kids.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a glowing review! We are delighted to learn that our associates have gone the extra mile to make your birthday staycation especially memorable. We hope to be part of more memories as you spend more special occasions with us.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed one night. The room was large enough. Bathroom was modern. Pool was alright - did not light the modern lighting of the pool as I prefer it more lit (but thats just me). I love hotel buffets and this one did not disappoint. Will definitely be back and next time for a longer stay :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We are delighted to learn that our facilities have exceeded your expectations. We have been working to improve our breakfast buffet selection and this proves that we are on the right track. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

booked for 1 night.. Check in was smooth. Room was nice. Hotel has lots of local competition so I expected service to be high, and it was. No spa at this hotel, but one can get spa treatment in ones room. Breakfast was good.
The local area has a few places to eat with in walking distance. A hotel shuttle can bring you to the local malls if you like.
This hotel is a good escape from the city. The area feels like a typical westernized suburb.
After sleeping so well the first night, I decided to book a 2nd evening. Booking through the hotel was smooth (or 1 could of booked through which ever service was used).

My only complaint was about phone calls to remind me that check out is in the next hour.
This hotel is on par with Bellevue Manila (Alabang) hotel just down the street in my opinion.
Ill have to try a few of the others in the area soon.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeff D

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are particularly delighted to see that you had extended your stay with us, as this tells us that our facilities and service have exceeded your expectations. Thank you once again for choosing Acacia Hotel Manila and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A really great hotel. I found the staff very friendly. I enjoyed the lobby, where I had drinks and listen to live music. The host Michelle made me fill right at home. The room had numerous amenities. I always enjoy nice thick bath towels. The beds were very comfortable. Great free breakfast buffet, with endless choses. Good rates. Good location. One of my best stays in the Philippines.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Filam13
acaciahotelmanila, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Sir/Madame,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you very much for your positive comments. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and show you authentic Filipino hospitality. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your satisfaction with our friendly Associates and hotel amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back home on your next trip to Manila.

Once again, our heartfelt thank you.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

*Check-in: We waited quite long before we were attended. Check-in process was quite slow.
*After the check-in, we were escorted by the hotel staff to our room (which it's the 1st time that happened). Gave us a brief introduction of the hotel and its facilities and services for an overview.
*Room: Generally spacious for 2 adults and a 7yr old kid. CR has separate tub (which my son enjoyed) and shower. Clean sheets. Really BIG king bed.
*There was free shuttle service that can take you within the vicinity and service was within 15-20 minute waiting time. Quite punctual.
*Room service: We asked for an extra towel and water and we were answered within 15 minutes. Good job.
*Breakfast buffet: We were surprised with the various selection given that the regular price was less than 1k per pax.
*Swimming pool was quite small but as long as my son enjoyed it, it's fine.

*** DOWNSIDE: There were noises beside our room which was really annoying!!!! Doubted that the insulation of this building was not thick enough to cover the VERY IRRITATING NOISE that was happening OUTSIDE AND BESIDE OUR ROOM!!!! Hope they can do something about this.

*** BUT Overall, we had a nice experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ai_K_Ko

Dear Sir,

Warmest greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for taking time to submit your comments and suggestions.They are very valuable to us as we continue to strive for excellency. We appreciate your praises and will work harder to further improve our services.

We have noted your comment about noise from outside being easily heard inside the room and will work on how to resolve this.

We hope for another opportunity to welcome you back.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had a blast during our recent overnight stay at Acacia Hotel. Big thanks to the staff (front desk, Acaci staff, and housekeeping) who really made sure we were well taken care of from checking in to checking out. My son loved the room where we stayed at (junior suite) and would love to come back while my husband appreciated the “surprise” birthday cake given by the Acaci staff. Superb music by great musicians at the Lounge, free wifi in and out of the room (unlike other hotels who only offer free wifi at public areas), and free shuttle service to and from the establishments near the hotel. However, the kiddie pool needs to be improved and should also fit for children 4ft below who are not yet ready to try the 5ft adult pool. All the same, I am very much pleased for choosing Acacia Hotel over other nearby hotels. Good job!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Len40

Dear Madame,

Greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you very much for taking time to write this lovely review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a blast. Our Hotel Associates work together to ensure that all guests are well taken cared of whle the little extra touches is our way of making each guest feel right at home.

We have taken note of your comment about the pool and have discussed the possibilities of renovating it. Rest assured that continuous improvements will be made to enhance our service.

Again, thank you very much and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Sincerelym