Acacia Hotel Manila
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$100
  • Room Service
$23
$22
Agoda.com
All reviewsjunior suitepillow conciergearmy navybreakfast buffetproject piefilipino hospitalitykiddie poolalabang town centertocinochecking incakeroom was spaciousshuttle servicea king size bedf bwelcome drinknice view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I received a Gift Card to stay at Acacia Hotel from a friend. I was quite excited since this hotel is just a stone's throw away from where I live and I was intrigued when the hotel opened but never found the time to check it out. So, the 2 night weekend stay was, to say the least, welcome. Staff is prompt, articulate and polite. Room size is fair--definitely not small, with furnishings not over the top. What was VERY SURPRISING though were the VERY THIN WALLS separating the rooms! We could literally hear the tv of our neighbors on our left side, the Japanese businessmen (?) on the room to our right, and the bridal shower party 2 rooms across ours! So, sleep and relaxation were very hard to come by! We ended up ordering very late night room service which in all fairness, although it took about 45 minutes, was very delicious. I also noticed the bathroom architecture was NOT WELL PLANNED. The glass doors to the shower do not swing outwards, because they would hit the toilet bowl, so they swing inwards and it is quite hard to step out from the shower. Also, the bathroom floor outside the shower gets so soaked! A lot of the requests from housekeeping (extra shower gels, shampoo & towels) took quite a while, I'm not sure why. We didnt get to eat at the hotel's outlets since we decided to head for the restaurants across the hotel at Westgate. Acacia Hotel is conveniently located beside a large supermarket, and is a 5 minute walk to Alabang Town Center and Festival Supermall. There are various eateries/restaurants outside the hotel to choose from. If youre looking for a place to relax and get away from it all,this hotel might not be for you. It's a good thing I live so near, I could have opted to go home on the first night alone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Noshadesofgrey
acaciahotelmanila, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay with us. Thank you as well for your constructive feedback. This will help us in pinpointing the areas that we would need to improve on.

Rest assured that we have taken steps to improve our services and facilities. We are confident that we will surely provide better quality service and enhanced amenities as we continue to be committed to providing you and all of our guests with the highest standards of service in the industry.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in Acacia Hotel Manila very soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We recently held our National Conference in this hotel. The hotel is basically new. Rooms are spacious and clean. Though,I felt they were undermanned due to the number of employees we had. I believe that they excelled in providing good customer service from the bell service,concierge,house keeping and waiters in the restaurant. Conference rooms were ok though very cold. Food was also very good. I highly recommend this hotel to business meetings,conventions and conference.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank iamatarlaquena

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a wonderful review! We are particularly glad to hear that our associates have provided excellent customer service to ensure that you had a pleasant stay.

We look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed overnight on Christmas Eve. We stayed in the Junior Suite. We were really happy with the room. Clean and cozy. The toilet was huge, with tub and shower. I also loved scent of the lotion. There was also a receiving area, so people at the door wont see the bed. A few things we noticed though, one is a pillowcase was not changed, may have been missed. Second, breakfast was not that impressive. Third, the parking garage was smelling garbage, may need to work on the ventilation. Nevertheless, I would still come back and stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Thur60

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We would also like to thank you for your candid comments. We feel that such feedback is vital in identifying our areas for improvement. Rest assured that we will look into it and take action where needed.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed recently for a Business Meeting. Hotel is modern and stylish with spacious rooms. Floors are fully carpeted. Rooms are equipped with complete supply of toiletries, hairdryer, flat iron, slippers. It's also near malls and supermarket, restaurant and coffee shops. All foods served to us also tastes superb. My stay in Acacia was an excellent experience. I will recommend this hotel and will stay again with my family in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Summer0630

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We strive to provide the best in terms of service and facilities to all our guests.

We are excited to unveil new developments soon and we hope to welcome you back to experience the new amenities.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was looking for a couple of night hotel stay in Alabang area as our place in Portofino is crowded with guests from overseas and I need some peace and quiet so I thought, I 'd look for a hotel that is nearby so that when the family goes around , they can just take pick me up and go to places for dinner or drinks. My best friend recommended Acacia Hotel. The hotel isn't very impressive from the outside as the facade is just so simple, like an ordinary office building but the inside is so modern and the staff makes it even more welcoming. They were warm and helpful and she guest relation officer helped me checked in and attended to me personally till I reached my room. She also gave me a good rate as a Balikbayan and the room was impressive like a 5star hotel in the center of Manila. I love the breakfast spread although, there were lots of choices in terms of restaurants as this hotel is also surrounded a walking distance away from the Alabang Shopping Mall and Town Center. But if you need to commute publicly, it is a little bit hard to get a taxi outside but the good thing is the concierge is always willing to help you book a taxi. I will recommend this hotel anytime and will definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ElsieA_63
acaciahotelmanila, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Madame,

Warm greetings!

Thank you very much for taking time to post this review and for such kind words. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel is continuously working on improving its facilities and services to best serve our guests and show that genuine Filipino hospitality that we are proud of.

Again, thank you very much. We look forward to welcoming you back at Acacia Hotel Manila.