Alam Asmara Dive Resort
Bali Palms Resort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$57
$47
The Watergarden Hotel & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$67
$53
Lotus Bungalows(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$88
$79
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$121
$91
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$92
$65
Hotels.com
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$71
$53
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$56
$47
Priceline
Bali Seascape Beach Club(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$41
Temple Cafe & Seaside Cottages(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2012

What a beautiful little hidden jem we have found in Alam Asmara Dive Resort. I wish I could keep it to myself so it doesn't get to hard to go there in the futur but I won't.
Everything was absolutely top class. The staff were so nice and so friendly. The bungalow was just beautiful. The resort itself is peaceful and so nice. The food at the restaurant was also very good and very well priced. We ate at the restaurant quite many times.We will definitively go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Kariasa W, General Manager at Alam Asmara Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary and all my staff was so happy to get your comment and we do our best to keep our best to all our guest.

Your return is our future..

Best regards

Wayan Kariasa

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have been travelling through Southeast Asia for almost three months, usually staying at small properties, and this place tops the list. It is charming and impeccable with a beautiful view. The staff is outstanding--friendly, professional, work as a team. I ate every meal at the restaurant and they were all excellent and well presented--food fit for a 'foodie'.

The staff arranged two outings, one by car up the east coast and along the back roads, and the other snorkelling. Both were excellent. I ended one day with an age-defying facial at the spa and should have had a massage too!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SylviaFanjoy

Dear our Valued Guest,

Thank you for Best comment and was give us great future and we are waiting comeback again in future.

Best regards.

Wayan Kariasa

Reviewed March 21, 2012

We did NOT stay here.
We enjoyed an amazing oceanside lunch there, that was so beautiful I had to take a picture of our food. The staff were all very eager to please.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is fabulous.
We walked through a koi pond walk way with rooms on either side and was offerred to view a room. It was so beautiful we took pictures.
These rooms went for $115 US but it was off season and negotiable.
I definetly want to come back to stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an outdoor bathroom
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2012

First the good news: the place is well located facing the sea, at walking distance to center of Candidasa; the staff in friendly, the room is nice decorated, the bed sleeps well and the airco works fine.
Restaurant is called Rendezvous has, as all Candidasa hotels, nice sea view and has quality food - I'll write separate review on Rendezvous.
However, the room is very small, no place for even the smallest writing table, and the outdoor space, covered with (water)plants has no fan, so is very damp, too damp to sit on in rainy season.
Solo traveller watch out: there's no single rate, so you pay for two, but don't get a second cup of coffee at breakfast or better a double breakfast, no second beach towel or the complimentary water and afternoon tea/coffee. Discussing this with operational manager Bagus, he couldn't change this on my three day visit. For additional items you pay European prices.
Alam Asmara is called Dive Resort, however the pool is way too small for any dive, only 10 meter long and appox 4 meter wide.

Room Tip: all 12 rooms are very close to each other.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wanya K
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My partner and I booked in for two nights, but stayed for four...it was too hard to leave. This is stylish intimate resort with enthusiastic and friendly staff. There is a lovely pool and restaurant by the seaside. Food and service was extremely good. Staying here was an absolute pleasure and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Rooms have a semi outdoor bath and shower that are very sweet. The room was spotless, and the bed supremely comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple