My wife and I planned a reuinion with our two adult children and son in law for Bali. We planned the usual Bali trip, surfing shopping, food and some rest. We stayed in Legian for the first part but saved the last few days for Candidasa. We thought Candidasa might be a bit tame after the excitement and bustle of the city lights. How wrong we were. This became the highlight. Visiting local villages, snorkelling and exploring we experienced the real Bali. The hotel was excellent, service and food great. We ended up wanting to stay longer. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali