Rama Candidasa is the perfect place for a quiet, peaceful getaway on Bali. The chef in the restaurant is great, and you don't pay much at all! There is no beach though, just an endless view at the coast, but with the nice pool, it didn't matter. I stayed 10 days, which might be too long. There is only one main street with small Indomaret and Alfamarket to buy things. Staff is extremely friendly and kind. Loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali