I left it to my brother to make the bookings of 3 nights for Rama Candidasa and I totally have no idea of the resort except for some pictures from the internet after the bookings were finalized. We, eight of us including my brother's family checked in last mid December at almost midnight. Despite the wee hour of our arrival at the resort, we were warmly welcome and greeted by their staff with cheerfulness on their faces. They place garland of sweet smelling flowers around our neck and served us refreshments. To our surprise, two of our four rooms booked were upgraded from superior to junior suite with complimentary from the resort.
The rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable and well equipped. The resort has beautiful landscape with a lovely swimming pool overlooking the ocean. Refreshments can be ordered and served to you at the pool from Garpu Restaurant next to the pool. So so relaxing lying on the beach chair near the pool and seeping cool fresh fruit juice, facing the ocean enjoying the breeze and sound of the waves.
Half a day spent at the spa, enjoying the relaxing treatment in an individual room for a full body massage and facial followed by flower bath. Nice ambiance with an outdoor feel concept, in fact the shower is outdoor with stone surface. Simply love it and I had a sound sleep that night (i normally face problem to have a good sleep).
We even attended a free yoga class which is on every Wednesday & Saturday. Our yoga master, Mr Kawi is such a patient and soft spoken guy who taught well eventhough all of us are first timers in yoga. There is also bicycles for guests use.
This resort will suit those who want a relaxing and quiet breakaway holiday from the hustle and bustle of the city,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali