We came from a resort in Ubud and this resort was a real disappointment. We had two rooms of which one had a renovated bathroom which was good and one had an old bathroom: and this was terrible, smelling as a sewer with very old furniture. The airco was leaking but got quickly resolved. We had one towel in the bathroom so asked for more with two persons: we got 1(!) extra, which is a bit poor for a four star hotel. The channels on the tv did not all work properly which got resolved as well. All in all that miss out on things and this would come with a two star badge and not four. The staff was ok but not what we are used to in terms of friendliness in Bali. The gardens are nice and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali