Stayed here for one night. Beautiful grounds over looking the ocean, nice pool and good breakfast buffet. Rooms were nice but bathrooms could be updated. Staff are friendly and accommodating. The hotel offers different free activities each day which is a nice plus. It also offers 2hr free bicycle rentals: perfect for going into town for a meal. Overall a good stay and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali