We stayed in the beach front bungalow room 213. The grounds and rooms are very good and the staff mostly friendly. You will need transport if you would like to look around the area as it is about two klm from the main strip and other restaurants. You can stay at the resort as it has great pool and some free activities for guests. When we booked through Agoda with expected free WiFi. We did get free Internet however initially in one hour vouchers only and would need to go back to hotel reception to get more. After complaining the staff stated that they had run out of the 12 hr vouchers. We also had to log on and off all the time as it is timed by vouchers that they give you. Very childish and time consuming. One log on for the duration of your stay would be sensible like all other hotels. The breakfast is generally very good and is a buffet. One morning we attended breakfast at 0900 and the staff were very grumpy. Not sure why. The girl who filled our coffee spilt it everywhere in her hast and bad mood. Like many hotels they play the continuous Bali music during breakfast that does get very boring after a few days. On the same morning that all the staff were unhappy at around 0945 hr they changed the music to heavy punk rock and turned up the volume. They did turn it off when I complained firmly. Not sure what this was all about. The restaurant area can get very hot later in the day and needs lots more fans to circulate the air. Our room was close to the massage hut and pool area. Every morning very early we were woken by the loud noisy staff. My wife did complain one morning but did not improve. On a positive note this is a very good place to stay for a few days if you like to just relax. The beach side bungalows are excellent and room 215 would be the best pick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali