Very nice hotel with very nice rooms which are well decorated and clean. Restaurant staff a bit on the slow side, but the food was good. Live music was appreciated, not too loud and well performed.
WiFi however was to be paid for and this should be standard complementary (!)
If you look for a relaxing place this is the one you'd want to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa is located in the east of Bali, in the heart of the Candidasa district. With private beach frontage and a beach terrace above, the resort offers tranquility, ocean breezes, and a romantic atmosphere for nature lovers. Accommodations are artistically furnished and decorated with contemporary Balinese décor and modern facilities, and secluded balconies offering views over the ocean, pool, or garden.The natural serenity of being set amongst, mountains, rice fields and ocean, that offers the ultimate peace and tranquility. Whether you want shopping, activity ; such as diving, snorkeling and yoga, or just relaxing and daydreaming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rama Candidasa Resort And Spa
- Rama Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa Bali