The staff at Puri Bagus are simply wonderful, there was nothing they wouldn't do for us. Krisna (the manager) was very informative and made us most welcome. Made Swasta was very attentive as were the rest of the staff. Food from the restaurant was excellent and the views spectacular. My first Balinese massage ever and one I shall remember. Thanks Puri Bagus we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A temple built in the 12th century resides on a lagoon by the edge of the sea. The village that surrounds this temple is known as Candidasa, where the villagers continue to enjoy their cultural lifestyle. On the beach nearby this temple is the resort of Puri Bagus Candidasa, consisting of 47 elegant bungalows designed in traditional Balinese style with all the modern amenities. Woven among beautiful tropical gardens we offer both sea view and garden view villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Bagus Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Bali