We were a group of 12, staying at the Puri Bagus during October 2012. The grounds are beautiful, and the units excellent. Kris the manager was only too pleased to help, with any question or request. All the staff were cheerful, and helped whenever needed. would definetely stay at this top class resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A temple built in the 12th century resides on a lagoon by the edge of the sea. The village that surrounds this temple is known as Candidasa, where the villagers continue to enjoy their cultural lifestyle. On the beach nearby this temple is the resort of Puri Bagus Candidasa, consisting of 47 elegant bungalows designed in traditional Balinese style with all the modern amenities. Woven among beautiful tropical gardens we offer both sea view and garden view villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Puri Bagus Candidasa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Hotel Candidasa
- Puri Bagus Candidasa Bali