We travelled as a family of 4 with two older teens (17 & 18) and had two adjoining superior cottages.
One room had a double, the other had twin beds. There was plenty of room for us and our luggage, with cute little day beds under the windows looking out over tropical garden settings and the patio areas off our cottages were very comfy.
The grounds and pools were spectacular and we certainly made use of them. It was a lovely quiet, relaxing atmosphere on a pretty little beach with aqua blue water, yet close enough to Candidassa town to be able to just nick up to the shops in a $2 taxi every day if you want. The hotel also has a free shuttle around 10 in the morning that then picks you up again at 12.
The staff couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful, they were very attentive without being pushy, were happy to arrange anything we asked for help with and they offered a turn down service every night. Every staff member we came across had a smile on their face and a warm greeting for us.
The breakfast buffet was great - so much to choose from and it all tasted great. We ate lunch there a couple of days and this was great and reasonably priced. We were lucky enough to be treated to a free buffet dinner every night to "compensate" for the renovations that were nearly finished and the food was great. Lots of choices and varied well from night to night. It was a lovely gesture, but there was really nothing to compensate us for, we didn't hear any building noise from our rooms, the pool with the pool bar or the restaurant - if you listened and looked really close from the infinity pool, you could see them building the new villas.
We really enjoyed our stay here and look forward to visiting again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa