I stayed here for two nights recently and really enjoyed it. Very quiet location in Candidasa. Two great pools and right on the beach. Renovations were underway while we were there, however we hardly heard anything other than the odd hammering which wasn't so bad. The food could do with some improvement. The buffet breakfast was average but acceptable but the evening buffet for dinner was definitely lacking. Ok for one night but we went elsewhere for our second night. The staff were mostly friendly but very low key. We stayed in a deluxe ocean view cottage which was great. Quite small, but plenty of room for the two of us. It had that established, older feel that some resorts in Bali have. All in all I enjoyed my stay here and will some back, but will probably eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the delightful Candi Beach Resort and Spa - Candi Beach Villas in peaceful east Bali, escape from the hustle and bustle, and embrace the tranquility. Spacious green tropical garden, clean beach and clear sea water. Our enchanting and intimate 4+ star resort rests amid swaying palm trees within the quiet and natural environs of the beautiful Mendira Bay, Candidasa in the royal Balinese regency of Karangasem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candi Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candi Beach Cottage Hotel Candidasa
- Candi Beach Cottage Karangasem
- Candi Beach Resort & Spa Bali/Candidasa